Lesson Learned

Adam was home and I was really happy but I had guilt inside of me that I couldn't get out

Adam was home and I was really happy but I had guilt inside of me that I couldn't get out. I had to tell him what had happened. "Baby girl I missed you so much" I missed you to babe. I kissed him and his lips were so amazing they were so soft and his breath smelled fresh and minty. We decided to watch movies and cuddle, and had fallen asleep. The next morning I woke up alone and I realized Adam wasn't with me so I headed down stairs to find him cooking breakfast for me. Aww your so cute. " Babe you weren't supposed to wake up." " I was going to bring it up to you, well I still am"

 I went up to him and kissed his cheek and decided to give his ass a little squeeze and smirked

I went up to him and kissed his cheek and decided to give his ass a little squeeze and smirked. " Very funny babe, but that's my job" I just laughed and headed upstairs. As I went back to lay down on my bed I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and it was a message from Cameron.
C- Hey baby I was thinking me and you could maybe see each other
K- Cameron stop you know I have a boyfriend and I'm busy anyway
C- I don't give a fuck Kylie your mine
K- Cameron please I'm begging you stop texting me, Adam could see this
C- You don't love him you love me
K- Cameron just leave me alone or else
C- or what
K- or else I'll block you
C- You can do that baby but then I'll have to find a way to keep bothering you and you'll regret you ever did that
C- I'll pick you up at 8:30 and wear something hot, try not to make me have a boner tho
K- Cameron I already said no
C- I wouldn't be so sure
I didn't reply back and decided to come up with an excuse to tell Adam. I didn't want to go but I'm afraid of what he would do. I know he is up to something and I don't want to get punished again. Me and Adam were supposed to go to the movies today but Cameron kind of intervened. Adam had came upstairs with the food. We were now laying down and decided to watch Netflix. Hey babe I think I'm going to have to cancel our date tonight. Jordyn texted me and she wants me to go see her. She broke up with her boyfriend and I want to be there with her, In my head I was feeling so guilty because this is my second lie. " Oh it's okay beautiful you can go see her I get that your her best friend and that she needs you right now." Thanks babe I'll make it up to you I promise. Well I'm going to get ready because I'm going to probably take her out or something so she cheers up. I was thinking like maybe go to the club or something so she gets her mind off of what happened. " Okay babe I trust you but please don't let anybody disrespect you." " You know how I hate when someone touches what is mine and only mine." I nodded and leaned in and kissed him. I pulled back. Babe your an amazing kisser, "You think so." Your so cute Adam, as I smiled at him. I gave him one last kiss and then began to get ready. I put on a crop top and some jeans. I know Cameron said to put on something hot but I didn't want Adam to be suspicious or anything and I know I told him I was going to the club but I don't want him to question me or I'll get nervous.