Chapter 15

*Neville POV*

"What are you doing here?" He asked the moment he saw that I am the one who knocked on his door at midnight.

"Shh! Just move back and let me in." I said glaring at him and he followed my words.

"Thank god! No one saw me otherwise I had to give some explanation for which I am not in the mood." I said and smiled looking at his shocked face.

"What are you actually doing here?" He asked folding his arms.

"Just a minute." I said and slowly opened my robe.

"Shut!" I heard his voice and smirked placing the robe away.

"How is my new attire?" I asked twirling around in my dress which I know I shouldn't wear while coming to India.

"Nev!" He whispered and started moving towards me but I shook my head stopping him.

"You are going to sit there while I am going to sit here." I said dragging a chair and sat leaning to the door.

"If our seating arrangements are like this, then why did you wore this?" He asked settling down.

"To give you a last glimpse as you wish for traditional wearing bride for your whole life. So, I wore this." I replied shrugging.

"Are you saying that she will not wear these for me?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No! I am not saying that at all." I said and he gave a surprised look.

"Look, suppose a person has one type of habit in a category doesn't mean that it will be the only one. Like if you like scrambled eggs doesn't mean that you will not like poached egg too." I said and he chuckled.

"So, she may do something which is not shown in her nature in the beginning." He stated and I shrugged.

"Like she may actually wish to be with her mother even though she shows she doesn't want that." He added making me glaring at him.

"What are we talking and what are you saying?" I asked standing up and moved to take the robe.

"All I am saying is you should try again to talk with your mother." He said calmly and I shook my head before starting to cover myself.

"Stop!" He whispered walking near to me and held my head while I am shaking with frustration.

Why did he bring her topic here while I was trying to... I don't know something regarding which I felt confused before and even now.

"Look at me." He whispered and I did after which he pressed his lips to mine.

"Do you really think you can take my anger away this easily?" I asked still staring at him.

"Why don't we try and see." He whispered and started kissing me like really and not just tracing mine with his.

"You sure can." I mumbled when he stepped back smiling.

"Anytime?" He asked and I nodded grinning.

"Nice top!" He mumbled and then realized that he is playing with its end which ended near my ribcage.

"See how much hard work I am doing to help you." I said shaking my head and he laughed squeezing my waist making me glare at him.

"Now, I have to go." I said finally wearing my robe which he is tugging away from the past few minutes.

"I was thinking what weight should she be for you to lift." I said when I felt not to leave from his presence.

"It doesn't matter as it seems I am strong." He said smirking.