Chapter 28

*Yash Pov*

"Yash! Do you have the keys?" Uncle asked, bringing me out of my thoughts and I glanced at him to see that we are standing near our home door.

"No!" I replied and again looked away at the wall.

"I remember you only locking the door when we left." I heard Mom's voice and I again tuned out everyone's conversation.

"Don't worry, Yash." Revu said, holding my hand.

"You must be feeling sad, right?" I asked without looking at her.

"I didn't think she will leave, but I can understand her anger against me." She replied making me frown.

"But what did I do?" I asked turning towards her.

"Just a small mistake which I didn't know that it was a big matter to her as I don't even know her past properly. And whose mistake was that I don't know about it? How can she give me this much punishment? What else should I do?" I asked, feeling all the anger coming out.

"You can start with calming down as my grandparents are sleeping." I heard a voice which made me frown along with Revu.

We both turned to only step back with shock. I opened my mouth and closed again before clearing my throat and again opened my mouth but no word came out.

"And what are you all doing standing near the door? Didn't you tell them that I had the keys, Step-Dad?" she asked turning towards Uncle.

"Harsha?" Revu asked with shock while Mom just stared at her brother.

"Will you all come in or not? I have so much to do." She said with a frown and irritation.

"What is it, Nev? You asked me not to tell them until you say it by yourself, but again taking my name out?" Uncle asked shaking his head.

"Well, take care of my Mom's wrath." She said, giving him a small innocent smile before turning around to walk inside.

"My grandparents are sleeping in a room, I arranged for them. I didn't want them to stay away even now when their grand daughter is going to stay here." She added when everyone stepped inside except me.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell us you are coming here?" Mom asked with shocked voice.

"There were a few things I had to do before you guys know. But I made sure you all return, right? I mean I asked Uncle to suggest for your returning and Dad to make the visa problem a big highlight." She said, grinning at all of us but she is not meeting my eye.

"You are going to stay here, right?" Lakshmi asked smiling at her.

"Of course! I have a share in this house too." She said winking at her and moved towards the dining area.

"Ok! I need to go and freshen up, but the lunch is all here. You guys too freshen up and have your food." She added, gesturing the dishes on the table before climbing up the stairs.

"Harsha! Why didn't you tell me?" Revu asked, moving towards him while Mom and Dad shook their heads smiling at each other.

Lakshmi gave me a big smile before walking towards the dining area to wash her hands. I frowned at too many dishes on the table before turning around to reach my room.

"Yash! Lunch?" Mom asked, knocking on the door after some time.

"I am not hungry." I replied, turning around in my bed and she left after a few minutes.

I woke up hearing another knock and saw that the room is completely dark. I pressed my mobile to see that it is already night.

"What is it?" I asked in a sleepy voice.