Chapter 17

*Neville pov*

"What? You know what I don't have any time for this." He said, shaking his head and walked away and I just glared at him.

"If you don't have time, then make some. Or else I am going to turn the clock over to help you to make time." I shouted and rushed to my room.

What does everyone think of themselves? That they can turn their direction any time.

And that Mom of mine is being nothing but a vamp. Its like she gave birth to me so that she can ignore me.

God! And if someone is leaving someone then it would be me. I will not give the option for them.

Calm down, Nev! Everything will be fine or you just make it fine. After a little self talk, I walked downstairs and sat at the table seizing all the marriage talk.

"What? You all can talk. If you want even I will help in some special activities." I said smiling at them and then glared at his frowning face.

"We will never ask you." His mom said but I glared at him again before having my food.

"What was that?" He asked following to my room.

"What was what? You go and have some facial. That girl should be able to watch your face right." I said closing the door on his face before leaning on it.

"Nic! Just find someone who founded these arrange marriages." I barked to which she laughed.

"Now what happened, Nev?" She asked and I explained whatever happened.

"God! Why is everyone so background? You don't know what happened in deserts and I am dreading to even go there." She continued to talk making me frown.

"I will talk later." I mumbled hanging up after she finished talking.

Just sleep, Nev! I mumbled to myself before lying on the bed to try for the suggestion I suggested myself.

"What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes at his question and moved back on his bike to give him some space to sit.

"I am coming with you." I said, shrugging and he folded his arms.

"You can't come with me." He said to which I gave him a cool look.

"Did you ask my permission to go and meet that girl? You can't ask me to." I said shrugging.

He shook his head and got on his bike before starting it and I hugged him from behind tightly.

"What happened?" He asked, placing a hand on mine.

"Oh, nothing! I think there was a small ant crawling in my room and I was scared. So, I am hugging you." I said with as much sarcasm as I can put in it.

"You know I have a decision, but I will tell you later as it depends on a few things." I added in a serious tone.

"Get down! We have reached." He finally talked and I reluctantly removed my hands before getting down.

"What?" He asked when I didn't follow him.

"I have some shopping to do and need to Rome around this new area." I said, backing away from him and turned before starting to leaving the cafe.

"No! You are not going anywhere." He suddenly said, holding my hand and dragged me inside making me frown at his back.

"Are you Kiran? I am Yash and this is my girlfriend." Hearing those words I immediately coughed and took a glass from side table before gulping the whole water.

"What? Then why was I approached?" I heard a voice and this time I moved a little to look at the girl.

Well, she looks great and completely traditional. Then I glanced at Yash who is having a serious expression on his face.