page 05 • jerkykawa

You didn't want to stick around and have another chit-chat with Oikawa the Great King.

Nah, three times in one day was the limit.

"[Name]-chan!" Oikawa grabs your wrist when you try to walk off, and you let out a low groan.

"What do you want, Oikawa?" You ask, and he raises his eyebrows in surprise. He had never, ever come across an underclassman brave enough to refer to him without the '-san' suffix.

"It's Oikawa-san." He decides to correct, only to make you burst out laughing.

"I use -san when I talk to people I respect. Now, if you will excuse me." You give him a sarcastic bow, and you are about to leave when the black-haired boy from earlier comes up to you.

"Uh, you're [Name]-san, right?" He is holding out a book towards you. "It has your name on it."

You mentally slap yourself for being clumsy enough to drop your notebook.

"Thanks, um..."

"Kageyama. Kageyama Tobio." He says, and you thank him properly before you're harshly interrupted by a fake cough.

"You ditched a date with me for Tobio-chan?" Oikawa wants to know. Kageyama's mouth turns to an 'o' and he stares at you in surprise.

"No, I ditched it because I do NOT want a date with you." You hiss, making the brunettes' eyes go wide. After all, to Oikawa, you were a big package full of wonders.

So, instead, he decides to ignore you for a second and turns to face Kageyama.

"Ahhh, Tobio-chan, it's been a while!" Oikawa sings and Kageyama steps out to the porch and finally takes note of the brunette.

"Oikawa-san..." Kageyama's voice trails off before he shoots a glare at him.

Ooooh, bad blood, I better make a run for it while I can!

With this thought, you run off, ignoring both the boys calling your name in surprise.

Good thing you were on the track team during middle school!

••• 

"Spill." You begin your interrogation as soon as Mei steps foot inside your apartment.

"[Name], shut up." She blushes, and you begin to tickle your sister.

"SPILL."

"So I may have a little thing for Sugawara-san, okay? Sheesh, you're so annoying." She laughs, breaking away from your tickling fest.

You couldn't help but smile. Your sister looked so happy with him, and you hoped she finally found her right match.

Sugawara-san better takes care of her, or you'd have some gray-haired butt to kick.

"Leaving that aside, we walked outside to see Oikawa and Kageyama pathetically calling out for you while you ran off. What the hell was that?" Mei asks, taking off her blazer and putting on an apron over her shirt.

"Oikawa is a jerk, that's what." You let her know, and she facepalms, knowing it was hard work getting any information out of you.

"Our neighbour moved in today. We should go give him some pie." 

"Okay, when did the old lady change to a 'he'?" You ask, and Mei rolls her eyes.

"It was never an old lady, you idiot." She lets you know, whipping up a dough.

"Now go change and get dressed, I'll make some pie and put them in the oven before it's my turn in the shower."

"Yes, ma'am."

You go to your room and take a quick shower before putting on your [favourite colour] shirt and shorts. After tying your [hair colour] hair up into a tight ponytail, you walk out to the living room to the smell of blueberry pies.

"I want a bite."

"You can't have any. I already made cold sesame noodles for dinner." She slaps your hand away, and you whine in reply. After Mei is done with her shower, she comes out and puts the pie on a small plate. The two of you walk downstairs, you holding the plate because after all, Mei 'did all the real work'.

Mei rings the bell twice before a voice calls out a lazy 'coming in a sec!'

And when the door finally opens, you almost drop the pie you are holding.

"Oikawa?!"

---

a/n; called it. xD