Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight

Guys, Subscribe to my Youtube channel (link in bio)

As Faraan left for the office, zareena (housekeeper) smiled joyfully.

'Mashallah! Sir was not looking like his previous self! How fresh he was looking'

She said to herself and turned to the kitchen. She arranged a tray with tea, milk, and juice for Sir's newlywed.

"I need this place spotless." She directed her helper to clean the kitchen and headed upstairs.

After a slight knock on the door, she opened the door with curiosity.

The burning question in her mind that who's the girl, who stole sir's single status? Who is this gutsy that brought softness in Sir's features, and his voice as well?

"Good Morning! Ma'am, how are you?"

She saw the petite girl just sitting up on the bed, as she entered.

"Wh-ho?" Girl shivered.

"Ma'am, I'm zareena I'm Housekeeper here." She introduced herself professionally.

The girl kept fidgeting in bed.

"Congratulations Ma'am, on your wedding." She congratulated, after a brief look at her.

The girl was ultimately not looking like a bride.

Her appearance was quite miserable as she was looking at her with her mouth agape.

Zareena felt something weird.

In the morning, Faraan's orders regarding the girl's protection were also arousing question marks in her mind.

She moved forward carefully with the tray in her hands.

"Ma'am, what would you like?"

She placed the tray on the table between two armchairs.

Zareena was a middle-aged woman She was working in this house for many years. She was appointed by Faraan's Mother.

She was such a dedicated employee, that she was now the supervisor of other workers.

She was expecting some dolled-up girl as her Boss's bride.

But here she met a scared dove.

Zareena unintentionally studied a girl who was gaping at her.

She had so innocent face with creamy peach skin.
Those big brown eyes through which, you just want to sink in.
Honey brown locks were curtaining half of the dainty face.

"MashaAllah! You are so beautiful."

She admired her beauty but in reply She saw, the girl started sobbing...

"Ma'am! What happened?"

"Please! I want to go home, just....just ask him to let me go." The girl was crying on her folded knees.

Zareena got confused...

*********

Noor's POV:

I just felt a stab in my heart when she said.

"Congratulations! On your wedding."

'Is it called a wedding, to snatch a girl's freedom, threatened her with the deadliest result with a gun pointed at her head—take her signature on paper? And it's marriage.'

All I did, just cried in reply, what else could I do...

"What happened, Ma'am?"

She asked in such concern, that I burst out.