Chapter 32 - First Kiss?

Guys, Subscribe to my Youtube channel (link in bio)

Noor's POV:

I was out of the washroom and heard a knock on the door...

Who would be at the door I just thought...

"Noor."

I jumped at the voice, Beast was outside...

I just looked at the clock and decided not to open the door, even though he was asking for his jacket.

But when after so many knocks on the door, the beast started to open the door by himself...

No!

I just ran to the drawer and picked out my weapon, which I stole from the medical box at the
Rest house.

The door flung open and he came inside.

I saw he was glaring at me with knitted brows.

"Stupid! Are you deaf, why weren't you opening up?"

He blurted out in a low tone.

"Take your jacket and go away."

I threw his jacket on him and spoke roughly.

"Angry much!"

He said smirking and came inside.

"Stop!....not this time!"

I brandished the knife, like Conan's sword in the air.

"What?"

He was startled by the view of the knife.

"Don't dare to touch me anymore."

I spoke with a threat in my voice.

"What will you do then my daring wife?"

He said smilingly and kept moving in my direction.

"I will...I will....kill you."

I was shaking now.

"Ohh really? Bewa honay ki buhat jaldi hai tumhai."
( why do you want to become a widow so early)

He came closer...while I was retreating gradually until I felt a hard wall at my back.

"Go away....leave my room at once ..or ...or...I will kill.... myself."

I pointed the knife at myself now. Beast just stopped... Right there...

An unidentified look on his face, as if he should do or say what for now...after a precise glimpse of the knife, he narrowed his eyes at me...

I felt my hand as well as the knife shaking terribly.

Beast was looking at the knife and then at my face with all his mixed emotions...

I could not fathom whether it was curiosity, devotion, gratitude, or apprehension and distrust--but all the expressions were soon replaced by an evil smirk.

"From where did you steal my knife –A special gift from Larissa, my hunt partner at Mombasa... She used to Peel the snakes expertly with this knife."

He spoke so monotonously then. While looking at his unreadable face, I just looked at the knife...and my mind pictured that a snake was being dissected by that knife.

"Aaaaa!"

My hand got into the grip of Beast, where he twisted my wrist and I felt the knife is gone.

He took benefit of my imagination.