Chapter 34 - Shopping

Faraan's POV:

I was not like that, simply I never imagined ever a girl in my life with such an emotion.

But Noor...I met, a strange girl. Miss Weepy.....Miss "Touch Me Not!"

She was giving me a tough time...

What spell she blew on me that I'm madly in love with her. All the time my heart wanted what, Noor? Only Noor.

'Faraan you weren't like that come on be a man.'

Someone spoke inside me.

"Shut up!"

I scolded it.

Noor, my life was looking like a sad fairy in the black dress, her innocent eyes twinkled at once when she saw her family. Despite of smile on her face, she ran to her mother with a soft squeal.

Pushing behind all my instructions, she did what, she wanted to; but I was happy she met her family.

As her Mom and Bhai left, she pulled her tiny hand out of my grip and ran inside. I knew she must gonna cry in the room.

So, I walked to the garden and asked the gardener to collect some beautiful roses. He made me a little bouquet of multicolored roses.

As I entered the room after a soft knock, I saw she was sitting on the edge of the bed. As she saw me, she stood up....looking at me with a tiny wave of harassment in her eyes.

"Noor...for you!"

I saw she took the bouquet from my hands with her dead ones....after a long pause.

She was looking so sexy in her black dress, her fair creamy arms were quite visible through the translucent material of her black dress.

I observed she was nervous when I hold her arms tightly with intense emotion. She pleaded in reply.

She felt pain, I felt pain too, there in my chest...where my heart is.

As usual, she was ready for the shelling of tears on me with her quivering lip chin formula.

I got fidgeted to feel these quivers inside my mouth.

"Noor....please!"

I bent at her face and appealed.

"No, go away!"

I saw she was crying with closed eyes....her tears were trickling down her creamy cheeks making them glazed.

Her disapproval affected reversed on me and I burst out with emotions ....just kissed her closed eyes.

Her wet lashes brushed against my lips.

I kissed her cheeks where her tears just slipped, she was trembling all in me, her sweet touch, making me mad about her. I nearly signified all over her drenched face with my lips, the taste of salted water tingling over my lips.

I felt she was in my arms but with no protest, with tightly closed eyes

I searched her face, which was gleaming through all my efforts.

Those cherry lips.....were mine too but I didn't want to intrude without her permission.

"Noor...Submit!"

She slowly opened her shutter of eyes...we met gaze.

The little girl captured the beast in her lakes as she closed again.

Her lashes were shaking at my demand, her lips were inviting me through their quivering.

"May I?"

I minimized the distance, only hissing an inch away from her.