Party Yet Mess

As we got downstairs there were some people already getting themselves drunk. I felt really nervous.

What if Ashton doesn't like the way I dress? Or my make up? Too much? I thought.

"Sarah, put everything behind and focus on your guy. He's right there sitting alone. Why not you go join him?" Jennifer winked as she pointed towards Ashton.

My brother was nowhere to be found. Ashton was truly sitting in the corner alone. I guess he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything. 

One thing to know. However, a girl approached him. The way she sat on his lap, I got really jealous! But what can I do? I'm not even officially his girl yet.

"You know what Jennifer, let's get us a drink," I said with frustration.

"Woah girl, what has gotten into you? I thought you said you don't drink." She claimed.

"Well, I changed my mind. I'm gonna get myself drunk and you should be with me at all times."

"Ok. Hey, excuse me. Could you pass me two cups of vodka please?" Jennifer was talking to a hottie. But not my type of course. 

"Here you go, Sarah." She smiled as she handed me the cup of vodka.

The taste of vodka was really strong. And I didn't even know it was so powerful that I was drunk after my third drink.

The thoughts of the girl, sitting on Ashton's lap and seducing him, made me want to puke. I was disgusted by her act. And that was when Jennifer previously pointed right at him, David and my eyes met. I missed that eye. I really want to go forward and kiss him already. But I couldn't because that girl was still there. 

And what's worst was that the girl was kissing him passionately. That made me really mad and upset. He might be a player. I don't know because if he were to be a player, my brother wouldn't be best friends with him.

I couldn't resist their kissing, and so that was when I started to get myself drunk. People dancing and cheering loudly, while some couples were making out at the corners. They are so not going into my room because it's private property. 

My face was blushing red. I didn't know where to go or what to do. And now I couldn't find Jennifer. All of my visions were a total blur. All I could hear is the music playing loudly, and people chatting and dancing. 

Just as I was about to get back to my room to have a rest because I didn't recognize any of my brother's friends, except for Ashton. And Jennifer, my best friend, who just ditched me after my third drink. 

"Hey Sarah." A familiar voice called behind me.

As I turned around, it was Ashton. My heart was pounding fast. My face so deeply red. He can't know that I like him. He can't! He can't!

"Hi pretty boy," I replied. Forgive me. I wasn't myself after three cups of vodka. I had no idea what I was talking.

"Wow, a new change for you?" He asked.

"Nah, Jennifer wanted me to look sexy as always and the makeup. But isn't too much?" I said in a quiet tone.

"It's hot. I mean pretty." He looked down.

Why must he be so perfect, even when he said something he shouldn't comment to his best friend's sister.

"By the way, wanna dance? If it's alright for you." He asked. 

OMG. Could you believe that? He's actually asking me to dance. However, I suck at dancing. 

"Umm.. sure." I blushed.

As we got to the dance floor, the song was slow. 

"But I don't know how to dance," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you." Ashton smiled. His teeth were so perfect. All of him was in perfection.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch  

Ashton wrapped his hands around my waist. I think he could feel my heart beating fast.

Then he leads me along with the song. 

I didn't know what to do. Therefore, I decided to put my arms on his shoulder. 

It was kinda awkward because we didn't know what to say to each other. 

Sarah! Break the silence! My subconscious told me.

"Um... Ashton, can I ask you something?

~So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?  

"Sure." He smiled.

"Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?"

"Err.. no. Why?" He asked.

Now's the time Sarah! My brain told me.

"Oh.. nothing. Just wanted to know because I ...."I was about to say.

"You ... what?" He asked with a disappointed look.

"I like you," I mumbled before I could even shut my mouth. Hate you mouth xc.

 ~I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?  

Ashton wasn't speaking. This wasn't working well. I shouldn't have said that. 

"Sorry, I gotta go." I quickly pulled away and ran up to my room. I was crying, for god's sake. I actually confessed to him already. 

I didn't know what to do or say. What would my brother do? Was he there when I was telling my feelings to Ashton? I didn't really take notice.

Why oh why did I let my guard down? 

If I could turn back time, I wish I hadn't told him I like him. But now it's too late to change. I don't have any choice but to ignore him from tomorrow morning onward. I just couldn't do it anymore. I need to stay away from him.

OMG! XC I'm super sorry if you guys hate me, But I really need to leave their special moments for longer chapters. I know you guys expected Sarah to kiss. But how many of you think that Ashton's a player? ;) Leave a comment below and tell me what you think about this chapter. Stay tuned for more ~