Jealous

As Jennifer and I went to class, I saw Ashton standing outside. He seemed to be waiting for someone. 

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I replied.

"What brings you here?" I questioned.

"I just got a message from an unknown number. It asked me to came to school." He explained.

Please don't say it's form Jennifer.. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Oh.. do you know who was it from?"

"No idea. But Im gonna find out soon." He winked at me.

He always looked cute whenever he winked at me.~ ^.^ I just wanted to kiss him right now.

Just then, a girl came forward to Ashton.

As Ashton turned to look at her. He was shocked. 😳

"Hey lover - boy! 💖💖 Miss me? 😘 " The girl started to touch Ashton's chest.

That is so going pass the line, girl. I felt jealousy in my heart. She is a total slut.

"Hey Megan. 😅 It's been a long time. Haven't seen you for a while. We meet again..." Ashton replied. 

"Well, I was having my cheerleader lessons until you came by to fetch your little friend." As she turned to stare at me.

Wow. What did I do right now to deserve such bad treatment from her. Such a bitch! 👿

Ashton looked at me with a worried look. I did the same too. 😕

"By the way Ashton. Me and the girls are having a party in my house tonight. Wanna join an old friend's party before going to University?" She winked at him. 😲

I didn't know what to do over there. It was neither I cry over there, or I run away. Two choices. However, what choice do I still have? 

Then, I decided to go away and went straight to my class. Before Ashton could pull my hand, begging not to go. I slapped his hand away went straight to class.

- Ashton POV - 

I just did it again. Making Sarah to cry. I'm such a dick. 😞

What was I supposed to do? Megan and I had been friends for a very long time. However, I knew she has a huge crush on me. I didn't know where I did wrong. 

"So are you coming?" Megan asked as her hand came touching my chest. 

I knew that even though she touched me that way, I wouldn't feel how Sarah touched me that day. It was magical I may say.

"Alright. I'm coming." Words came out from my mouth before I could even have the time to reconsider. 

"Great. Well, see you tonight!" As she blew kiss to me. 😑 So not gonna work, Meg. 

As Megan walked away, I saw Sarah crying quietly in her class. I had made a terrible decision by going to the party without telling Sarah. I'm such a piece of dead meat. 😓