6: Saved By The Devil

I cocked my head to the side teasingly, finding words to say to the raging beast in front of me.

He's the shadow of the light which is Chase. That must have hurt his ego, a lot.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He teased, his eyes lingering on my cleavage again.

Pervert.

I tipped his jaws to look at me while smirking. "Eyes up here, soldier."

"I know it's tempting." I whispered seductively, finding his sensitive spot as I lightly grazed my lips across his spot, leaving kisses behind.

His grip on my waist tightened, moaning at every chance.

I pulled away to see his eyes turning into lust, his bulge creeping up on attention as I figured that he must have been turned on.

But I won't let him have my V-Card.

I rested my palms on his chest and pushed him away gently. "It's getting late, I should head home soon."

I turned on my heels to leave, only to be pulled into his arms as my back kissed his front.

"And where do you think you are going, sweetheart?"

"Home?" I stated the obvious, quirking an eyebrow as a shadow lingered around the corner.

He chuckled, his fingers travelling down to my thighs as he gently pulled on the straps of my panties.

"How about my home?" His breath hit my neck, suggesting to me a place for naughty acts.

It then hit me that he was not entirely sober. No wonder he was acting a bit strange ever since he caught me making-out with Chase.

"In your wildest dreams, boy. You're not even sober." I stated, elbowing him in his guts as his grip on my waist loosened.

I was about to take a step forward when I felt myself being pulled into his arms. "Doesn't it makes things even more fun?" He suggested, pushing my hair to the side as he kissed my sensitive spot.

"Roderick, stop." I croaked out weakly, feeling his hands going down to my inner thighs.

I felt my body being pulled away from his as I was slammed against something hard which was not as hard as a wall.

I looked up to see Chase with a mad expression as he pushed me behind him and sent punches to Roderick.

He turned his attention back to me when he was done beating the sh*t out of Roderick.

His fingers curled around my wrist and dragged me out of this place where Roderick was laid on the ground in pain.

I winced at the sight, shooting him an apologetic look before I was dragged out of his sight.

We began our journey along the streets, the night breeze blowing in our direction, making me shiver.

A blazer was covered over my body as his fingers caressed my left cheek where most pain was inflicted on it which were all caused by him.

My hatred for him grew, more than the gratitude I had for him when he saved me.

Until, it died in a blazing fire of hatred. Everything I see now is red.

I caught sight of the sign, 'Signo Streets', knowing that we were reaching near my neighborhood.

F*ck, I couldn't allow him to know where I lived.

I turned to look at him, sending him a forced sweet smile.

"Thanks for keeping me company. I can go home on my own." I winked, turning on my heels to leave, only to have my body pressed against his, as though we fitted perfectly.

"Chase?" I gasped in surprise at his actions, quirking an eyebrow as I tilted my head to look at him.

His eyes flickered with emotions as he stared at me.

"You are Gemini, aren't you?"

+++

Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

3rd August 2016