15: One Last Time

His eyes suddenly widened, snapping me out of my reverie. "What's wrong?" I asked, afraid that Roderick and his gang were here to harass us again.

No way was I going to let him break us apart, not when I had set my mind to leave this place tonight. For now, Chase was staying with me until I leave.

"Come with me." He said, wrapping his fingers around mine as we ran down the beach. It was just like the day we ran away from the school because of Roderick and his schemes.

It was the turning point of my life as I realised that Chase was everything I need. Without him, I wouldn't be where I would be right now.

For all I know, I might be kidnapped by Roderick, tortured by him just to know if I was Gigi at the party or even worse, laid on his bed after taking my v-card.

I would rather give up my v-card to Chase than that bastard.

Beneath the cold attitude and the constant bullying, softness could be found in him. I was already becoming his weakness which shouldn't be happening.

His eyes which softened glanced back at me to make sure that I was fine as we continued to pursue the path, leading deeper and deeper to the hearts of the forest.

Wait, where were we heading to?

Down the stretch of path, a wooden cabin was finally in view while I gasped at the sight. Bending down, he picked up a key from beneath the floor mat and unlocked the door.

He pulled me into the cabin while I stood rooted to the ground at the beautiful sight before me. The cabin looked so comfortable and retro-like which reminded me of the 80s.

"So beautiful." I blurted out. How did he even know of such a beautiful place like this?

He turned me around to face him, caressing my face while I leaned into his gentle touch. "If you want, we can live here together once we graduate from high school."

My eyes instantly lit up in hope, wanting to just change my mind for once and stay with him.

"I can use the credits to my advantage and get out of high school by this year. I will work my guts out to get you into the college that you want to go next year and we will live in this cabin for our entire life." He suggested, bringing my hand to his lips, gently pressing a kiss on my knuckles.

Even though his suggestion was plausible, but I have decided to leave this place for good.

This way, no one can get hurt and we wouldn't have to live a life like this just to hide away from Roderick.

It would be a matter of time before he finds us again.

My brows furrowed deeply, "What if I don't want to?" I asked, raising a brow questioningly. He gently pushed me against the wall, pinning me by my wrists.

"Then I will use my entire life to convince you." He ended, smashing his lips against mine. Without hesitation, I responded to the kiss and moaned into his mouth.

As I took my time to mold his lips with mine, he groped my ass and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He began moving, carrying me to a room. The door creaked slightly while my eyes shot open.

Laying me down on the bed, he looked at me intently in the eye and whispered, "I am serious about you."

His nose nuzzled mine tenderly, caressing my face softly. His dark orbs continued to stare into mine before he leaned in, sealing my lips with his once more.

My fingers rose to his chest, pulling up his shirt as he took it off. I leaned back, taking my time to admire his Greek god body.

God, it was really mouth-watering like he had said.