twenty-eight - missing person

{inserts relevant angry D

{inserts relevant angry D.OB gif}

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Parker's P.O.V

"No, but what would you wear."

Matthew seriously appraised the outfit I was showing the guys in order to get their opinions on the matter. Axel shook his head, laughing as he concealed his face with his hands as if he truly couldn't believe what was happening.

"I'd wear that." Matthew nodded.

"You've said that for the last five shirts." I groaned.

"Dude," Topher sounded pained. "They all looked the same. Do you still have your junk in those skinny jeans or have you completely transformed into a girl now? I feel like I've lost my masculinity even just participating in this conversation."

"Look," I snapped. "I'm already half an hour late. I mean, I wanted to be late to look cool and shit but if I take any longer she'll think I've changed my mind or something. It's taken this long to just ask her-"

"He's definitely grown a vagina." Axel stated.

I glowered at both Axel and Topher. "I've never been on a proper date in my entire life so fuck you, guys. I don't know what stupid protocol I'm meant to follow. I just know it needs to be better than that posh brat Beckett's that she went on. Just tell me what to wear, it's not that hard."

"They all look good, but I think a bow tie would look cute." Matthew replied earnestly.

I turned to the other two again, pleading. "Do I honestly have to beg you?"

"Jeans, sneakers and bomber jacket. What you usually wear so it doesn't look like you're making too much of an effort. Put on a nice shirt." Axel said, then having lost interest wandered off toward the kitchen no doubt in search of ice cream.

"We don't have icecream in!" I called, hurriedly lacing my tatty Chuck Taylor's as Axel's groan travelled down the hallway. I turned to Topher, "What shirt?"

"Red and blue checked one," He said immediately. At my questioning look he elaborated further, "Its buttons pop rather than fasten. Easier to rip off during sexy time."

He threw it to me from the crumpled heap it was in by his feet, winking. I shot him the middle finger before whipping my black tee off to replace it with the shirt.

"You know," I fumbled over the buttons as I hurried. "This could have been over ages ago. This was one of the first outfits I'd tried on and you guys were as much help to me as a brick wall."

"Obviously we didn't think it'd drag on. Go hire someone else to be your fashion guru, dude, I'm beat." He rested his head against my sofa's arm rest and shut his eyes.