16. Busan (3)

MINSEO's POV

I sat on the empty shore and feel the ocean breeze blown through my hair. I impatiently check my phone for the 5th time, it was 9:58 P.M Minhuyn will be here soon.

Although I know that he likes me back, why do I still feel so nervous??  I put my phone back in my pockets, I didn't want it to become wet due to my sweaty palms.
At the exact time that I let go of my phone and let it slide in my pocket, I felt a vibration at the tip of my fingers. I took it out for the 6th times and the screen shows a message send by Jimin.

"Where are you??"

Weird, why does he want to know where I am? 

"Minseo-ah" I look up and found Minhyun smiling.

Oh, he's here! I can't replied Jimin right now.

"Hello!" I put my phone back in my pocket. Sorry Jimin.

JIMIN's POV

"Where are you going with that box of sweets?" Jin asked. "Aren't you going to share?"

"No, you eat too much already." I answered

"Hyung is probably going to give that to Minseo." Jungkook said

"Ohhhh Jimin, I see you~" Jhope teased.

"Uri Chimchim is in love~~" Taehyung sings.

"Shut up, it's none of your business." I exit the hotel room before they make a big deal out of it. I just don't want her to get mad, okay? Nothing else.

I walked over to her room, I wonder if  she's there because she didn't answer my text. I knocked 3 times and a few seconds later, someone open the door.

"Mins-" oh.... it's just Minhee.

"Hello Minhee, where's Minseo?"

"Why are you looking for her?" She grinned.

"Just tell me already!" She's the same as her boyfriend. They just love to tease don't they?

"At the beach, she told me she have something to do."

I nodded and hurry on my way, I wonder what she's doing at this time at the beach alone.

MINSEO's POV

I keep feeling a vibration coming from my phone. I started to feel bad for not answering Jimin. Wait... Why am I thinking about Jimin when Minhyun is right beside me? Keep your head straight, Minseo!

"Why do you want to meet late at night? Do you have something to say?" Minhyun asks with a small smile on his face.

This is it, Minseo! THIS IS IT!

"I.....I actually..." Why can't I spit it out!

"You actually.....?" He looked at me with confusion.

"I LIKE YOU"

"Tch, you're funny, Minseo." He chuckled. W-what? I'm serious though!

"I like Minhyun, and I know you like me too."

"No I don't." WHATTTTT?

"I mean I do but as a friend." A FRIEND?!

"Huh?" My heart almost stopped.
"But...."

"Minseo... I thought you know." He cooed

"Know what?" My voice came out shakier than I thought. I can feel the urge to cry but I try my best to hold it back.