18. Rapmon's B-Day (1)

MINSEO's POV

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
(Happy birthday to you)

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~

Sarang ha neun NAMJOONIE~~!!!!

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~

NOW MAKE A WISH!!"
We all yell as we watch Rapmon blow the candles. I'm sure the din of our noisemakers can be heard in other lounges.

"WOWOHHHHHH Rapmon is now 23 years old!!" Jhope yelled.

"He's like a grandpa now." Jhope mocked.

"No, that's Yoongi hyung." Jungkook commented.

For his birthday, Rapmon wanted to celebrate with us in a luxurious private lounge in the second floor while the first floor was a club.

"Alright, shall I open the gifts now?" Rapmon said excitedly as he grab each of the gifts and open it.

"Really Jungkook? You bought me white t-shirts?" Rapmon asked.

"Be glad he bought you something." Jimin responds.

"Mario figures..... again... yayyyy." Rapmon nervously laughs.

"Kumamon hat? I love it!" I like how Rapmon's words is the opposite of his attitude.

"I know you'll like it." Suga said proudly.

"A stuffed pikachu.... Taehyung,... I'm not five." Rapmon hugs the toy nonetheless.

After he finish opening everyone's present. I must say he likes Jimin's gift the most. I guess Rapmon really needed a new laptop.

"Thankyou Minseo!! I'll definitely wear it." He smiled, showing his nice dimples.

"See? I told you he'll like it." Jimin murmur to me.

"Thanks." I mouth to him with a smile

"What are you guys talking about?"Taehyung curiously said.

"None of your business Tae." Jimin replied and boh of us look away to avoid any suspicions.

"It's time to cut the cake!!" Jin exclaimed in excitement while handing Rapmon a knife.

Everyone watches and almost drool at the expertly decorated 3 tiered birthday cake being cut by Rapmon.
Rapmon placed the knife on the top of the 3rd cake with his shaky hands.

"Rapmon wait...." I speaks up when I notice the unstableness of the cake.

"Stop!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO." BTS groaned in unison when the first stack of cake fall to the table, resulting in a splash of chocolate frosting.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN CUT A CAKE?!" Jin stormily yelled.

"First the onion now the birthday cake."Suga muttered his dissatisfaction.

"He's still the god of destruction." Jhope shakes his head.

"......... there's still 2 more stacks guys." Rapmon smile brightly, trying to mollify the group.