35. A Date

3RD PERSON's POV

*Ding Dong*

Jimin was nervous but excited at the same time when he press on her doorbell. A first official date with a girl he truly loves, nervousness was inevitable.

"Hi, Chim~" She flashed a bright smile as soon as she opened the door.

"Good morning, pretty." Jimin joyfully entwined his hand with hers.
"Shall we go?"

"Umh!" Minseo nodded before closing the door.
She couldn't seem to take her eyes off Jimin for a second. He was just wearing a plain white T-shirt, black beanie, and black glasses but he still look mesmerizing to her.

"Where are we going?" Minseo ask the guy who was driving beside her.

"You'll see." He winked. "We're almost there."

"Are we going to a movie theater?" She make a guess.

"That's too cliche." Jimin replied. "This place is even better than movie."

"Oh and I think you forgot something, Minseo." He stopped at the red light then turn to her.

"Hum? What? I have everything I need though." She grow confused.

"You forgot this." He lightly tapped his index finger on his right cheek.
"My morning kiss."

"Tch." She chuckled at his childish.

"I'm waiting~"

"Okay!" Minseo respond before leaning in while Jimin closes his eyes with a perky smile on his lips.

But before Jimin can feel any touch on his cheek, Minseo blowed in his right ear instead.

"It's green light, start driving." She let out an playful but evil laugh at the disappointed Jimin.

MINSEO's POV

"Oh my gawd." My jaw almost drop when we arrive at the place of our first date. Apparently, Park Jimin bought us two tickets to Seoul Grand Park Zoo. How cute can he be??

I look around at inside of the zoo. There's hardly any couple like us, mostly children on their field trip.

"What animal should we see first?" Jimin scan closely at the zoo map.

"That one!" There was a tall animal in a distant that caught my eyes.

"Let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and both of us dash to that area.

"Woh!" The giraffes look even bigger as we got closer.

"Woah, it does look like Lee Kwang Soo hyung!" Jimin look at the giraffes with amusement.

"Wait, why are there so much kids over there?" I pointed to the other direction. It looks fun!

"Let's go?" Jimin grabbed my hand and both of us are on our way to the second destination.

In a short distant, laughter of children was heard clearly. They seems to be petting something.

Both of us arrive at the place and I can finally see what the fuss was about. The kids was playing with turtles.