30. Confession

3RD PERSON's POV

"Enough playing around!" Ethan slammed the girl against the wall.
"Let's have some fun~"

"YAH!"

The three turned when they heard the door swung wide open. The voice belongs to Jimin who was glaring at the asshole who trapped Minseo.

"Don't you dare touch her." Minseo was taken aback by his voice and glares. It is a side she never see from Jimin before.

"Great, we got a cockblocker." Ethan let go of Minseo and turned around.
"Park. Fucking. Jimin"

"Looks like the nerd is trying to become the hero." Seunghae commented.

"Let her go." Jimin said with a straight face.

"Who?" Ethan put his arms around her waist, trying to provoke him.
"You mean Minseo?"

Minseo struggle to pushed herself away but his grip around her waist only tightened.

"What are you going to do?" Ethan laughed.
"You're just going to leave silently like you did in high school, right?"

"Go back nerd, you're interrupting our sweet time." Ethan kissed her hair and it triggered something in Jimin.

He runs up to the asshole in a split of a second and sent a punch towards the Ethan's face.

"Jimin!" Minseo try to stop the scene but he pushed her away.

"Go outside." Jimin said to her before sending another punch across Ethan's face.

"You bastard!" Ethan didn't let it slide. He also punched Jimin in the face and soon the two of them were exchanging punches. The worst thing is, Seunghae also joined.

"YAH!!" Minseo grab Seunghae's hair, trying get the guy off Jimin

"Get off me bitch!" Seunghae try to push her off him but she only pull his hair harder.

"Don't fucking touch me!!" Minseo yelled when someone pull her away by her shoulder.

"Hey calm down, it's Taehyung!" Her eyes widened looking at the boy in front of her.

"What the...?" Minseo pushed Taehyung aside and see that BTS appeared on the scene.
They successfully separate Jimin, Ethan, and Seunghae apart. Her heart sunk when she saw Jimin's bruised face.

"You guys better leave when we give you a chance." Suga told the assholes.

"Tch." Ethan scoffed.
"Like I'm scared you your little group."

"I'm not done with you yet." Jimin scowled, glaring at Ethan before Jungkook calm him down.

"Leave!" Rapmon raises his voice.

"Let's go, Seunghae." Ethan's voice ending up trembling. It didn't take 3 seconds for them to disappear.

"You alright?" Minhee asked Minseo. She swallowed hard and nodded her head as Minhee sighed in relief .

Minseo bit her lower lip, looking at Jimin who just managed to stand up. Although he is hurt, his eyes were burning and look like he is ready to fight again.