34. Love

3RD PERSON's POV

"So I'm going to tell you this for the last time." Jimin stare at Minseo with his hollow eyes.
"Don't talk to me ever aga-"

"I LOVE YOU, JIMIN!"

In a split second, Jimin swear his heart stop beating and his breathing ceased. He looked at her with widened eyes, questioning whether he was heard that wrong or not.

Never had he hear such words to be so miraculous before.

"I love you. That's all I want to say." Minseo hang her head low from nervousness.
"And I'm sorry for lying about my feelings before, but I really do love you."

*I'm not dreaming* Jimin's voice chanted quietly in his head.

"I was afraid that I will get hurt if you're leaving me one day.... "

Jimin diligently listen to every words she said without making any comments.

"I know that I will regret this in the future if I don't tell you my feelings now. I understand your feelings for me might've change and I respect your decisions if you don't want me to talk to you any mor-"

The next thing she knew, she found herself in a pair of arms slithered themselves around her frame like a kid who won't let go of his favorite toy. Minseo's eyes blinked a few times when she realize it was Jimin who was embracing her tightly that she could barely breathe in his arms.

"You snake."
Jimin's arm start to loosen around her as she grew flustered from his words.

"How evil can you be?" The word roll of Jimin's lips which was hovering beside her red ear.
"Why are you messing with my feelings?"

Minseo found herself drawn to Jimin even more. His addicting fragrance, his tender voice, his sturdy arms around her, the sound of his breaths in her ear.... she could go on forever.

"Don't ever lie to me again."

Her heart pounded so loud that Minseo could hear it in her ears. There was never a moment where she feel this alive before.

"Since you've tell me your feelings, I'll tell you mine." Jimin said firmly.

"I love you too, Minseo."

Minseo's leg almost give up on her if she wasn't being held by Jimin.

"No matter how hard I tried to erase this feeling of love for you, it only grow in even more."

*So that why he was with those girls* Minseo can't help but feel a spark of jealousy.

"Kim Minseo" Jimin's arm let go of Minseo as he stood up straight and look at her deeply in the eye.

"I'm going to ask you this one more time."
Jimin's voice was firm and serious.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" But the seriousness quickly change when Jimin look at Minseo with his eye smile that makes her melt on the inside.

"No"

Jimin's shoulder deflated like a cut up balloon as his smile turn into a frown.