The day after

The next morning I woke up to someone walking around the room. I opened my eyes and saw someone standing right next to me. Suddenly the person bent over to my level, it was Madison. She had a bucket in her hands, I assume full of cold water.

"Riley, what is Alice doing here?" She whisper yelled at me. Because it was too early, I still didn't have control over my body and turned to my other side. Go away! She won't go away. I don't care,it's too early. Well we shouldn't have stayed up for so long. UghI hate it when I'm right. Madison shook me fully awake.

"What do you want?!"I asked loudly with a really raspy voice. To my surprise it wasn't Madison, but Alice. She shook me with her good leg. Yes, with her leg, because her left arm was broken and I was sleeping on her left side.

"We gotta wake up." Her soothing voice put me back to a sleepy state and I hugged my pillow close to me.

"I don't wanna!" I complained like a little kid. I think someone giggled, but it might have been my imagination.

"Wake up, we have school today." She was right. We have school today. And school only meant trouble. Alice is coming backso I'll have to keep and eye on her and I also have to help out Blue. And today I'm starting at my new job. This will be a tiring day.
I slowly sat up and fought the urge to throw myself back on my pillow.

"I hate it when you are right." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. With some newfound strength, I got up from my bed and stretched my bones. After a couple of pops I realized that I was still in my pajamas....in a shirt and underwear to be exact. I looked over to Alice who was looking out of the window, but her face was flushed like a tomato. Her eyes averted to me and that made me grin.
"Like what you see?" I teased her and she only blushed harder. She was about to say something but I cut her off with my laughter. "Just kidding. I already have a girlfriend." I said as I put on a pair of sweatpants that were lying around.

"What? Who?" She asked and I went over to her, to help her to the side of the bed.

"D-Dani." I replied blushing. I felt Alice twitch in my arms, but I shrugged it off. "Where did Madison go?"

"I told her I'll wake you up. She wanted to wake you up with pouring cold water on you."

"Typical Madison."I chuckled. Madison was trying to get her revenge on me from yesterday. I gotta be more careful around her from now on.

"S-so you got together?" I nodded and gave her some clothes that I got as gifts. They aren't my size and they aren't my style so people at school won't find it suspicious.

"You can use these. You can gi-...you know what? You can keep them, they are a bit too small for me."Alice unfolded them and took a good look on them. It wasn't much,just a green turtle neck blouse and black leggings. The blouse was too short at my arms and the leggings ended above my ankles. Who gave them to me? Of course it was my dear father. Alice smiled at me gratefully.