Reactivating Rumble

(A/N: Hope you all enjoy.)

It was so strange... Jack felt that he was embracing the feeling of being a part of his creator... As Ravage, he made up Soundwave's back armour, and once connected, Soundwave had transformed and left the warship behind in the rain.

Each interlinked nook and connection that he shared with Soundwave felt so... Normal. So perfect, real. Feeling the wind washing over him felt like a long forgotten memory as he enjoyed the short flight before Soundwave located the space bridge and activated it, the mech and his two simbiotes vanishing into the swirl of light.

Jack was honestly surprised that Soundwave had brought him along, since he had been the main reason of Soundwave's helm aches as of late, and had mostly been confined to the berthroom of his creator.

Coming out the other side of the spacebridge, Jack tried to brace against the shock that passed through him... Another memory purge hit him before he could try and shut down Ravage's memories that were intertwined with his own.

-Memory-

Ravage sat beside his creator, tail flicking as his yellow optics looked over the city that had been obliterated by Starscream's Armada, under Megatron's orders.

Towers that had met the sky were now crumbled and toppled like toys. Frames littered the streets of mech, femme and sparklings as Ravage stepped over them, remaining faithfully by his master's side as they made their way to where Megatron and several of the other officers stood conversing about their next move.

Ravage felt only controlled calm as he looked over the massacre and destruction, having become used to the fact that this was a part of war. This is what came for fighting for a cause. That this was normal-

Jack jerked out of the memory just as Soundwave landed before a massive building that leaned to one side.

Normal... Ravage had seen the memory as normal where Jack could only feel horror... He... He himself had contributed in the killings of Cybertronians! Of mechs, femmes and... SPARKLINGS!

Laserbeak must've sensed his unease and conflicting feelings, since Jack felt a pulse in the bond he shared with both creator and sibling. A pulse that passed feelings of comfort-safety-understanding.

Jack, despite himself, felt a warmth pass through him... He had to admit that regardless of his current feelings for Soundwave, he felt that the little cyberbird was growing on him... He found that he cared greatly for Laserbeak.

Just as you had for the others. His mind spoke out of turn and Jack immediately felt unsettled again, pulling back into himself and attempting to ignore Laserbeaks feelings of hurt as she let him go.

"Ravage: Follow." Soundwave's voice drew Jack out a little as he was released from his place armouring the tall mech's backstrut and transformed in mid air, landing on his pedes almost gracefully... Well, besides a little stumble.

The simbiote could almost feel the amusement Soundwave was holding back from the bond, and quietly followed the much bigger mech into the depths of the half-destroyed building, their pedesteps echoing in long-empty halls.

Jack hesitated before following Soundwave through the halls that weaved through the building, unsure of what they were doing, and whether or not the Autobots were looking for him. Was he worth the search to them? Were they worried about him? How was Arcee taking it? He felt a pang of sadness at the thought of Arcee thinking that she had lost her third partner to the Decepticons... He wasn't sure that she would be able to survive something like that again.