Choices

(A/N: Please enjoy/vote/comment!! There's only two more chapters before completion!! :D <3 Thanks for all the support and patience!!)

"Lord Megatron: unaware."

Jack stared up at Soundwave in disbelief, the statement striking him down to his very core. It was common knowledge that Soundwave was fanatically loyal, more so than any other decepticon in the warlord's ranks... But could his loyalty to his simbiotes be stronger...?

Perhaps then there was a chance of changing his mind.

"Why didn't you tell him? If he finds out we'll both be in trouble." Jack responded softly, Ravage humming with agreement from the back of his consciousness. "And I don't want that.

The dark, cold visor turned downwards to focus on the shorter mech, Soundwave ever silent as he just stared for several moments. "Lord Megatron: would kill Ravage.: The tall, lithe mech responded in a soft tone, again his own voice.

Jack vented loudly, crossing his arms over his chassis as he looked up at his creator. "Then I will just remain here? Locked away in your berthrooms until he either finds out or the war ends?" He questioned in a soft tone, wondering if Soundwave had even thought the whole situation out.

They were alone. His siblings had all vacated the room upon the start of their conversation, though Jack couldn't tell if it was because Soundwave had sent them out or if it was of their own initiative. Either way, he felt safe to say what he felt needed to be said.

"We can't stay here." Jack announced softly, yellow optics downturned as he tried not to look up at the taller mech. "If we do, Megatron has a chance to find out. Then he'll execute the both of us. Who knows what'll be done to the others."

Soundwave was silent for several moments before speaking again. "Discovery: imminent. Lord Megatron: will not kill Soundwave or simbiote. Soundwave and Ravage: Indispendable." He responded quietly, as if he was trying to reassure both himself and Jack.

Shaking his helm in slight frustration, Jack growled softly. "NO, Soundwave!! Do you not understand? By bringing me here without asking Megatron or informing him, you've betrayed him!" The simbiote shifted uncomfortably at the thought, it still being so new and terrifying to him. Soundwave never betrayed Megatron!! "In his optics, you have committed treason."

The tall mech was standing as still as a statue, the air around them feeling like it was icy cold, Jack shivering in what he couldn't deny to be terror. Things were just so wrong. "He'll kill us both." The younger mech murmured, shutting his optics as he tried to block out the thought of Megatron tearing Soundwave apart, maybe even his younger siblings.

"Soundwave, wouldn't allow Lord Megatron to harm simbiotes."

"You might have no choice Soundwave!! You might be dead!" Jack responded loudly, biting his lower lip. It hurt so much, the thought of his creator and siblings being torn away from him again, this time probably permanently. "You know that I want to join the autobots. I don't want to be a decepticon."

The silence was more than uncomfortable as Soundwave regarded his creation, the words like a jab to the spark. "Ravage, wish to leave Soundwave?" He questioned softly, afraid to hear the answer.

"What? No!" Jack shook his helm in frustration. "Like it or not, Soundwave, there's more of Jack in here than Ravage, and I believe the Autobots are on the right side of the war. Megatron is a tyrant. He'll destroy both earth and my friends without a second thought... You could come with me."

Seeing the TIC straighten up, Jack quickly hurried on. "You know it's the only way for us to be together. I don't want to be a decepticon. So if you want to stay here, then I ask that you let me go back to my friends... I don't belong here."