XXX

I looked down at my outfit and frowned. I've never done anything like this in my life. I'm a singer, not a rapper. I'm still staring at the paper trying to absorb and memorize everything. Yoongi played the instrumental for me and told me we were meeting up with Namjoon for this event. I've never been more nervous in my life for anything other than meeting Jungkook.

All of a sudden we reached a dead end and the ground was shaking from the bass, but where was it coming from? Yoongi stepped in front of me with a chuckle and pulled up on the sewer lid marked with an X. I stared at him and he smirked and gestured at me to go first. I walked forward and looked down and saw light at the bottom of the ladder. I cautiously stepped on the first rung when Yoongi tapped my arm.

"Down here I'm not Suga or Yoongi. I'm Agust D, got it? Oh and don't worry, it's an abandoned subway. Not a sewer."

I nodded and descended into the subway, Yoon- Agust D following above me. I reached the bottom and saw a a few people around the entrance to a tunnel. Was this it? I recognized one of them as Namjoon and he shook his head and glared at me. He obviously found out what happened with Jungkook. He was wearing a black coat similar to my red one and Yoongi's white one. Other than that our outfits were identical. Black skinny jeans, boots, and shirts.

"Hey hyung." Namjoon said as Yoongi walked over and the two did a cool handshake. He just looked at me and we followed him down the tunnel towards the noise. I felt my palms sweat as Yoongi took my paper and crumpled it into his pocket. No more time for practice now.

As I got closer I could see the dense crowd of people getting quieter and making a path for us. Many of them bowed at Yoongi as he entered and smirked at Namjoon and I. He's a king down here.

"The D is in the house!!" A DJ shouted into his mic. Yoongi sucked in the attention as his intro started to play. I didn't even know he had an intro. Hell, I've never even heard him rap before. This was going to be interesting.

We reached the middle platform that was a makeshift stage with curtains and three men came out from behind the DJ booth. One of them was Hoseok and he was staring into my soul. I've never seen him in this element. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi tense up, but he wasn't surprised. He knew he'd be here tonight, and I had a feeling we were battling them.

"Who are those other two?" I asked Yoongi. They looked pretty badass. Yoongi turned to me with his hood up and I almost saw fear in his eyes. "Jackson and Zico or Woo Ji-ho and Wang Ka-yee." I nodded, but didn't understand why he was so scared of them. Yoongi is amazing.

"Alright ladies and gentleman! Are you ready for the biggest rap battle of your lives?!" The DJ screamed. The crowd screamed and chanted with him as we came onto the stage and the music started. I had the middle verse so I could just chill up here for a bit and pump up everyone.

I watched Namjoon nail the lines. Holy shit he's good.

"I go by the name of monster welcome to the monster plaza, this a cypher imma rider imma ride it like a biker.."

He was amazing.

Before I knew it, it was my turn and i somehow..did it? The crowd got loud for the newbie I guess. They'd never seen me before, but apparently I have a knack for rapping. When it got to Yoongi's part I was stunned. Even more than I was with Namjoon. Yoongi tore it up into that microphone, anger was flowing into his veins and the crowd was feeding him with screams.

When we were done we sat off to the side of the platform and waited for the next three to come on. I was speechless with Yoongi as he chugged down down a water bottle. He could see me staring and smirked as sweat dripped down his face. This was quite the Friday night.

Soon the music started for Hoseok and his dumb crew and Yoongi's face dropped. He recognized the song. That's when I realized it was a song that him and Namjoon had made with Hoseok as Namjoon shook his head. Oh no. I know the one we did was for them too, but Hoseok had no right after he left Yoongi like that. That was so wrong for him to do. Right there in that tunnel I saw Yoongi break down even more than he had before.

He was shattered. And no matter how much I was hurting, I was determined to pick up the pieces.

~~

We stepped up to the bar and Yoongi ordered three shots of scotch which I later found out were all for himself. I ordered some vodka and left Yoongi and Namjoon to find a place to sit in a secluded area of the club. We came here after Yoongi stormed out of the battle, not even waiting to hear the whole song of his ex. It was understandable, but I didn't enjoy getting dragged out to a bar either.

I watched the crowd of people dancing to whatever loud and obnoxious song the DJ was playing when I saw two familiar faces walk onto the dance floor. My head was spinning and my heart dropped.

Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin spotted me out of the corner of his eye and shot me a devilish grin. He grabbed Jungkook by the hips and a pain shot through my chest as I watched the two begin to dance. Jungkook was not as enthusiastic, but still kept a smile on his face.

Jimin moved him closer to where I was seated and Jungkook still hadn't noticed me. My face was heating up and acid was at the bottom of my throat. How dare he? I had my fists clenched and was ready to fight him when Jimin put the cherry on top by smashing his lips on Jungkook's.

I felt my heart sink deeper and tears brush my cheeks that I didn't know were forming. Jungkook didn't pull away. He was enjoying it. I've only been gone a few days. How could he do this? When Jimin let him go Jungkook turned around and faced me. His eyes grew wide and he looked guilty and distressed at the same time.

I got up to walk away when I felt a tug on my wrist. I turned to see a crying Jungkook. "Please hyung don't leave me again!" I've never heard him say that much and it broke my heart even more, but I was angry and hurt, how could he do this?

"That's Taehyung to you. And get the hell away from me. I never ever want to see you again Jungkook!" I glared at him through tears and yanked my wrist away to leave and ignored the yells behind me coming from that kid.

I left the bar and cried all the way home. I could feel the voices in my head returning and i wanted nothing more but to sleep.

I fell asleep to the nagging of my thoughts and the pain in my chest from Jeon Jungkook.

Thank you, Kookie.

You finally broke me.

~~~

:o

~~~

this was a long ass chapter lmao