XXXXX

(PSA: ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAYYYY IM 17 YALL)

taehyungiexo: hey kookie

jungkookiebunny: yeah?

taehyungiexo: what are u doin

jungkookiebunny: I'm laying down at home why

taehyungiexo: so you're not busy?

jungkookiebunny: ig not

taehyungiexo: come to the park

jungkookiebunny: why

taehyungiexo: just do it

jungkookiebunny: I'm scared

taehyungiexo: I'll be there waiting :))

jungkookiebunny: ok fine

taehyungiexo: I love you kookie

jungkookiebunny: I love you too tae

~

{Jungkook's POV}

My heart is beating out of my chest as I throw on my jeans and a t shirt. It is July, but it's colder at night. "Where are you off to, Kookie?" Hoseok asked as I entered the living room. I smiled at him and he just nodded his head. He knew I was going to see my Taehyung.

The sun had set already, but the breeze spread warmth through my bones. The air was clear and the stars were bright as I jogged my way to the park. I wonder what the surprise is. I feel my heart beat faster as I think of the infinite possibilities. Taehyung was a clever guy and he loved to spoil me.

The park came into view and it was dark too. As I got closer the scent of the cherry blossoms entered my senses and it was wonderful. I love summer and cherry blossoms.

"Taetae?" I asked as I got deeper into the park. A few seconds went by and all of a sudden there was light. I looked around as my eyes adjusted and realized the cherry blossom trees were draped in white lanterns. It was mesmerizing.

"Hey Kookie." I turned around to see Taehyung in front of me wearing a tuxedo? I dressed so casual damnit. Why can't I do anything right? "T-tae you look stunning." Taehyung's cheeks flushed as he smiled at me. I looked down at my clothes and felt bad. Why did I wear this?

"Don't worry Kookie, I grabbed yours too. You can change in that tent over there." I smiled at him, but I was really in shock as I grabbed the tuxedo and dress shoes from him and went to the tent. I smiled at myself in the mirror. This tuxedo looked nice for once.

When I went back out Taehyung was gone and there was a piece of paper where he had been standing.

'Come to the fountain in the middle of the park.'

I picked up the note and kept walking. Seriously, what's going on? I can't seem to get this smile off my face. As I got to the center of the park the lights were off again. Why?

"Hello? Taehyung?"

Suddenly the lanterns came back on and he was standing there with the rest of the guys smiling at me. Well I'll be damned.

"What's going on?" I asked and I could tell my face was getting red. Before I could move or do anything I heard my voice singing loudly. It was the "secret project" that only I could record for, but couldn't hear anyone else's parts, so I was left confused.

I was snapped from my confusion when Taehyung sang after me, only it wasn't a recording.

"nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha, i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata sarajiryeo hajima"

I could feel myself tearing up as I listened to him sing. Soon the chorus came and I couldn't help it, I sang my part with the recording.

"Gyeote meomulleojullae naege yaksokhaejullae, son damyeon naragalkka buseojilkka geobna, geobna, geobna."

Then Jimin sang,

"Siganeul meomchullae i sugani jinamyeon eobseotdeon iri deolkka neol irheulkka geobna geobna geobna"

I listened to the recording of me singing the next part then felt my heart burst when Taehyung sang the same thing.

"Butterfly, like a butterfly machi butterfly bu-butterfly cheoreoum"

I smiled so hard when Yoongi and Hoseok rapped. I couldn't sing the rest because I was so mesmerized by everyone's singing and rapping. Tears were streaming down my face, this was so beautiful.

When they were done they all came over and pulled me into a group hug. I love them so much. We all had our tuxes on so we decided to go out to eat at a fancy restaurant down the street. I hadn't had this much fun in such a long time.

At the end of the night the five went home and Taehyung dragged me to a dock on the beach. The water was calm and the sky had not one single cloud.

"Hey Jungkook." Taehyung whispered next to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"How much, hyung?"

"You see all the stars in the sky?"

"Yeah."

"There's millions."

"Yes there is."

"There's millions of stars and yet you're still my favorite and brightest star. Not even all the stars in the sky can measure how much I love you, Kookie."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek as Taehyung scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand in his. "Don't cry Kookie. I've seen you cry too much. Smile for me." I looked at him and the stars were sparkling in his eyes, but he was looking at me. I really was a star to him.

"I love you so much Taehyung." I said with a smile, "You're my galaxy." With that his eyes lit up and tears glossed over them. I smiled and put an arm around his waist to pull him closer. The stars were really beautiful and the water reflected them perfectly.

"Just fucking kiss me." Taehyung said next to me as he swung me to face him. I felt my cheeks flush, but before I could say anything his lips were already pressed to mine. This kiss wasn't full of fireworks it was full of something more. It was full of hunger and love and lust; and I never wanted it to end.

When he pulled away I peppered his face with kisses and moved down to his jaw and neck. He moaned quietly as I sucked and nipped at the skin. Right on the front of his neck I bit rather harshly while I pulled him onto my lap.

"..Jungkook!"

I pulled away which made him frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I laughed which drew out more confusion.

"I can finally hear your voice screaming my name."

END.

~~~

A/N: stay tuned for the epilogue and final notes :)))

Did y'all see the not today mv teaser😭😭