chapter 10: mom, babies and small breasts

*unedited so it contains lots of grammar mistakes*

My eyes flicker between Liam and Julie as she walked upstairs with me and Liam trailing behind. Liam had panic wash over his face.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asks her, narrowing his eyes. She rolled her eyes "its almost sounds like you don't want me here" she replied, ignoring the question.

"I don't" Liam grunted and I took this opportunity to knee him on the back of his leg. He winced in pain "Adeline, you-" Liam paused from almost swearing at me in front of his mom. I gave him a grin and he made a scowl. Nice

"Why are you both following me?" She asks, as her eyes land on Liam's bedroom. Panic wash over me as I quickly jump in front to stop her getting any closer. If she sees that there is nothing of mine in their she'll know we're fake.

"Uh, it's late" I say, pretending to check my invisible watch. 

"It's 7pm" Julie states and I sigh.

"We're really tired" Liam says, slipping besides me and throwing his arms over my shoulder.

Julie gave us a blank expression until something clicked in her head. "Oh" she giggled, holding her hand against her mouth "please continue"

She nudged us both into the room. I raised my eyebrow "huh?"

Liam laughed, with a fake tone obviously not understanding his mother as much as me. 

Julie chuckles "if you guys are in the process of baby making then please continue"

I sigh and shake my head "no baby"

Liam pulls me inside the room "yes baby" he says and closes the door very slowly. "Night mom"

He closes the door and instantly detaches from me. I glare at him. He grunts in annoyance and practically gets naked in front of me.  "Gosh Liam!" I hiss, blocking his naked butt from view. "Enjoy it while you can" he says with a chuckle.

I bite my lip and roll my eyes."there is nothing to enjoy"

He closes one eye and bites his lip "you haven't even looked". Trust me, I don't want to.

 "I need clothes" I said. I walk toward his draws to find something to put up.

"Wait!" He exclaimed, before pushing me to the side. "Private" he mutters and I roll my eyes. What the heck is he hiding in there?

He throws me some clothes and I quickly change into them in the bathroom.

I walk out and Liam instantly wolf whistles "you sure you wanna skip baby making?" He jokes, wiggling his eyebrows.

I fake a barf. "I'll skip, thanks"

I hop into bed beside him and shove a pillow between us."don't cross" I warn, with a threat. He scoffs "I wouldn't dream of it"

I stick my tongue out and we both literally move to the far ends of the beds. This was probably the first time I'm nervous about sleeping next to him. Normally when Adrian stayed over he felt like a irreverent status and I didn't feel a thing whereas with Liam, my heart couldn't calm down.  You're sleeping with a man for God sake Adeline, of course you're going to be nervous.

I tug on the bed sheet and suddenly I feel it all dropping down to the floor beside me. I close my eyes and embrace myself for Liam.

"I needed that" he grunts, before sitting up and leaning over me to pull the sheet back. I gaze at his face and my eyes trail down his jawline.  Why is this Greek God even on this planet? "What? See something you like?" He asks with a smirk, noticing that I was staring.  Never mind, it's because he's a cocky jerk.