🌹 The Dragons Battle

The silence was defending as the three Dragon Slayers stared at each other, sizing each other up. Everyone else was thinking the twins were waiting for the fairy to attack, but what they were actually doing was getting ready.

Gabbriel sent strength through the bond, crouching down a bit, while Gajeel sent the same amount back. The female twin suddenly chuckled, breaking the silence as grey scales slowly traveled up her arms. They started from her nails - which grew longer as well - and went up to her neck. The scaled disappeared under her black dress, but Gabbey could feel the cool scales grow until they ended near the middle of her torso.

Gajeel did they same thing, growing steel scales from his finger - his nails grew longer as well - and unlike Gabbey's scales, they covered his whole body. It was only like this to show the difference between them by dragon slaying power.

   "Dragon Scales?!" Gabbey heard the blue cat exclaimed in shock before Gajeel made the first move. The older twin quickly ran to be face-to-face to Natsu before sending a punch. Salamander barely had time to block - in so much shock - before Gabbey dashed forwards as well. She slid down, underneath Gajeel, and sent a power kick towards Natsu's gut.

The pink-haired male flew back at the powerful attack and quickly got back into a standing position.

   "This is too much fun." Gabbey stated cockily, red eyes gleaming in the light around them.

   "Too bad it won't be much of a fight." Gajeel rolled his shoulders and jumped towards Natsu with a high kick. This made the Fire Dragon Slayer drop to the ground quickly before jumping up and sending a fiery punch towards Gajeel's face. As soon as the fist touched the metal, a painful crack sounded out, causing Natsu to reel back and clutch his hand in pain.

Gajeel cackled loudly, watching his slink back in pain. "Our scales of steel renders all attacks useless."

   "Dumbass, don't you know not to attack steel head-on?" Gabbey sneered, doing a leg sweep and knocking Natsu on his back again. Before Gajeel could continued the onslaught of attacks, Natsu did a back-handspring away from them, puffing out his cheeks. Knowing what was coming next, the twins puffed out their cheeks as well, Gabbey crouched down and Gajeel standing behind her.

   "Fire Dragon-"

   "Iron Dragon-"

   "Those guys can use dragon breathes as well?!"

   "Everyone get down!!"

   "ROAR! "

A spiral of fire head straight towards the twins, a red magic circle appearing in front of Natsu's figure. But to counter that attack, the twins sent their iron funnel towards the fire. There magic circles looked exactly the same if you weren't looking close enough, but the colors were different. While Gajeel had a bright mint green circle, Gabbriel had a bright lime green hue.

The attacks hit head-on, causing everyone who was watching to be sent flying back from the intensity of it. When the attacks became worn out and disappeared, everyone waited for the dust to settle. Once two figures appeared before the hole in the wall, did someone speak up.

   "I think the difference between our dragon elements is becoming clear, Salamander." Gajeel started, holding his arms out to show how fine he was.

   "Even if your blaming breath has the power to burn an opponent to ashes. . .It can't leave a single mark on steel." Gabbriel added, putting her hands on her hips.

   "But our own breath of iron blades can slice you up pretty damn good." Gajeel chuckled, motioning towards the many bloody slices on the Fire Dragon Slayer's body.