🌹 The Story of How They Fell

"That's so adorable," Erza whispered with a small smile, eyes sparkling. Clearly, she was getting into the story. "You found your true love. . .At such a young age as well!"

   "This sounds like a fairy tale," Lucy sighed, a hand on her cheek. "You should really write a book, you got all of us so wrapped in. . ."

   "This is the boring icky stuff!" Natsu complained. "Can we get to the action pack scene yet?! I wanna hear you two take on some bad guys!" 

   "You idiot," Gray hissed to Natsu. "She's getting there! Stories take time, not everything is just a fight and over with!"

   "Well, my  stories are."

   "Which is why they suck."

   "Why you!"

   "Hey," Gajeel finally snapped at the two. Everyone had shifted to a couch or chair, but Gabbey who leaned heavily against Gajeel's leg. Juvia was on one side of Gabbey's side and Levy on the other. Both were holding her hands, already knowing the story all too well. Gajeel was gently running his fingers through Gabbey's hair to calm her down. "Would you shut up? Going through this is hard enough for her, but hearing you two must be so much worse!"

The ice and fire mage stopped, eyes wide at the warning in Gajeel's voice. They've never heard him sound so serious before, especially over another person.

   "We need to be quiet," Wendy nodded in agreement, sitting next to Lucy on the love seat. 

   "Gabbey?" Daella asked softly, noting the woman's defeated figure. "Are you able to go on?"

   "Yeah," Gabbey cleared her throat. "Yeah, just give me a moment."

Daella nodded solemnly, sinking into the chair and Panther Lily's side. The Exceeds had a couch to themselves, albeit it was the smallest one. 

Gabbey closed her eyes, letting Gajeel know through the bond that she was really okay, just trying to get her thoughts together. With a deep breathe, she continued. 

   "I guess it was kinda like a fairy tale. At the time, I thought it was just that, nothing was ever going to tear us down or apart. Not just with my relationship with Akemi, but my relationships with Juvia, with Gajeel, hell even my guild mates. But like all stories, even fairy tales, there is always a down fall."

🌹🌹🌹

It was another day at Phantom Lord. The sun was actually shining today, the weather was nice, and everyone was complaining about the rising guild Fairy Tail. Not that they didn't know of Fairy tail they've been around for years now, but they have recently been getting a lot  more popular. 

Gajeel, Gabbey, Juvia, and Akemi sat at their regular spot with Gabbey having an arm wrapped around her girlfriend. 

Akemi had recently just turned eighteen, leaving the other three of the group to make fun of the youngest member. But, nothing was really happening. Especially since it seemed that Fairy Tail was taking more of Phantom Lord's job requests. 

    ("That wasn't our fault!" Natsu snapped, causing him to be hit in the head. 

   "Shut up already!" )

Although the job requests were low, the days were looking up. Well, at least to them. Without them knowing, something greater was brewing beneath the pan they all were in.