Twist In Our Story

Alec's POV     Nicole stands in front of me when I go into the living room

               Alec's POV
     Nicole stands in front of me when I go into the living room. She's braiding Daisy's hair. I wish Ryan would be around more so that he could braids and get to know his daughter more. Same goes for Damon. I have so much respect for that man, but Nicole needs a consistent father.
      Anxiety makes its way in me as I wonder if she read the letters. I don't know who the other one was from, my dad didn't tell me. Daisy stands up once her hair is finished and jumps into my arms. I pick her up.
     "Dads not home," she says sadly. I pinch her cheek. "No bruises." I know what she means by that. I might not have gotten hit in the face, but my chest is screwed from my last fight.
     "I know. I'm in for the day though. I love you," I say. She kisses my stubbled cheek. I've decided to leave stubble instead of full on shaving now. I set her down and let her run into the back yard. Nicole stands up and follows me out side to the edge of the pool while Daisy swims. When I taught her, I was too scared to let go; same with the bike.
     "Here," she says, handing me the letter ghats written by someone else. "I think you should read it." I open my the letter and read it word for word. She wipes away a tear.
     "She always had a way. I didn't even know this was written by her and I gave it to you. It could have been some random chick that gave my dad a letter for to give to you. Please tell me you read mine?"
    She nods, looking down at her hands. "I did. I do love you so much," she starts, making me smile a little. "But the trust that was once there is completely gone. Can we, just be friends for now?" She says. I stay quiet since this isn't what I was expecting.
     "Can I still kiss your forehead when I want to?" I ask in all seriousness. That's something I've only done to her cause she always relaxes against me and gives a warm smile each time.
     "I wouldn't want you to stop."
      ×××××××
             Nicole's POV
      Mr.Santos gets home so Alec and I leave back to my dads. When we arrive, my dad's in the kitchen with the girl from last night. They stop laughing and look at me. She glares at Alec.
     "Alexander Century?" She asks him. He looks down.
     "Santos now, mam," he says. His cheeks are flushing red. "Um, maybe I should g-"
     "No stay. Nicole seems happier now," my dad says. I let Alec take my hand. We sit down at the island. "So this is Jupiter Kevins," my dad says introducing me to her. We shake hands. Her eyes stay on Alec.
     "So, you two know each other?" I ask nervously. She smiles brightly.
     "Yes. Very well at that," she answer. Alec stands up and storms up stairs. My dad and Jupiter look at me. "Is he okay?" She asks.
    "I'll go check on him." In stand up and go up stairs. He's looking out my window. "What's wrong?" I ask, touching his shoulder. He looks down at me.
     "Can I tell you the truth without you freaking out?" He asks. I shake my head, being honest with him. "When I was fifteen, three years ago, Jupiter was my mom's friend. She was around one day and it just her and I. I remember her making inappropriate comments about me and then touching me in...ways."
     "Did she-" he holds out a hand.
     "No, I gave full consent," he answers. "She seduced me. I was sixteen and horny so who was I to stop what was happening. After that, she kept going at, each time finding some way to get to me."
    "I'm sorry," I say. He looks down at me. "What?" I ask. He sits down on the bed, holding my hands.
     "I want to explain those certain parts of my moms letter. The ones that didn't make since."

AN: Look back at the letter and read it, tell me what you think he's going to explain and what you think it is! Also, can you please comment some boy names!!!!! Stay alive |-/        -Veah