My Life

IMPORTANT AN AT END!!!
              Alec's POV
      I look down at the ring. She gave it back. I should have seen that coming, bit touching her feels like a risk. No matter how many times she tells me, I don't believe it.
      The door opens to my room and Jules comes in. He's hardly anymore since he moved in with his girlfriend. Whoever can managed to live with him-or date him in general-has to have the thickest skin.
     "You look pissed off. Oh shit, she gave the ring back," he says. I nod, setting it down in my jour. He sits down in my desk chair and looks closely at me. "What happened?" He asks.
     "I-I hurt her," I stutter. He raise his brows. He knows about my father. "Well, she says I didn't, but I did. Her and I had sex and I left bruises all over her. She says that she didn't feel pain, but still. Now, I can't find it in me to touch her," I explain.
    He looks at his shoes. "Get yourself together before you end up losing her. She loves you," he says. I rolls my eyed and lay back. I could lose her with doing this. I've lost her once, and can't have that happen again.  He stands up and leaves my room, not closing the goddamn door (who gets that reference)?
       ××××××××
       I hand her back the ring, taking her hands in mine. She forces a smile as she looks at me. "Your agreeing to touch me again?" She asks. I nod. I hardly got sleep last night thinking if I can trust that I won't hurt her.
     I realized that what would hurt worse was losing her. She takes her hands away and takes the ring off, handing it back to me. "What are you doing?" I ask.
     "I can't promise to marry you one day," she says. My eyes search hers. "And I can't be with you right now." My eyes grow watery with tears.
     "Wh-what are you talking about?" I ask, trying to hand it back to her. She pushes my hand away. "There has to be more to this!" She flinches.
     "There is. Its not your fault. I want to be with you, but I realized that I need to love myself before I can love you or anyone first. Please understand that this has nothing to do with you and I just need time. Pl-"
      "I understand. As long as we can stay friend I'm cook. And I can kiss you every and then," I say. I can't be mad about this cause its for a good reason. Thankfully she's trying to love herself and if this is what has to happen for it to happen. It has to be done.

AN: Okay, so I'm planning my story plot but I'm not sure if it's any good. Like, the girl would be a freshmen in College and the guy would be her professor. She's a small-town preachers daughter and things start to happen with her and her new teacher. (Its a legal relationship with the age). It would be a total a GOOD GOOD girl and a bad man story. Comment if you think I should write it and would you read it? Also, I'm sorry for this chapter but it's for a good reason. Stay alive |-/         -Veah