Chapter 4: The Truth

Krissy's Point of View
Laughter was heard all around, blending in to the current song. The air was full of booze, smoke, and sweat. People blended in, living life.

The beat was causing me to move my body. I shook my hips from side to side, not caring about what was going on or who I was doing it with. I was going to be wild and free. After all, I am Kate. I can do whatever I want without any remorse.

"Babe." Blake said a few inches from my face. He had a smirk on  perfectly chiseled face. His hands gripped my waist, pulling me closer to him. I let him, feeling his hard body touch mine. I felt a fire ignite, lighting my energy.

"Yeah?" I replied, speaking louder than usual because of the loud music.

"Want to go get a drink?" He asked. I nodded. I was parched from the dancing. I honestly had no clue how many songs we danced to. I was enjoying myself with him.

At first it was really awkward. I didn't know where to put my hands or how to move my body with a partner. The only time I ever danced was in my room, alone. Blake noticed my weirdness and put his hands on my hips, helping me move. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him guide me. Then it came so easy, too easy.

I felt carefree in his arms. I forgot all about why I was even here, why I was with him. I was actually having fun, laughing. I was enjoying myself in the bad boy's arms. I ignored the feeling he caused in my stomach, the feeling of my heart beating faster.

"Here you go." He said handing me a red cup with gold liquid. I looked at it. Was this alcohol? I never knew what alcohol was really like until the other party.

"What's this?" I asked him. His blue eyes twinkled in amusement. He smiled before replying.

"Beer." He said taking a drink of his own cup. I stared at the gold liquid. Did I want to drink? Did I want to repeat what happened last time? Do I want to be drunk and hungover again? I wanted to remember everything. I didn't want have to come to another party to yet again to find out what happened between us. I needed to stay sober.

"Is there water?" I asked. He shrugged. Of course he wouldn't know. I made a move to go get it, when he stopped me.

"Let me look." He said taking my cup. He walked over to the bartender. A few moments later, he walked back with a bottle.

"Thank you." I said taking it from him. He smiled, showing me his perfect white teeth. Something about the action made my stomach twist. I didn't like it.

"I'm guessing you want to know what happened." He said sipping on his drink. I nodded. I was dying to know. It was the only reason I was here. After I know, I was leaving. I had no other reason to be here.

"So what happened?" I asked. I played with the water bottle in my hand. I was full of nerves. I wanted him to tell me. I wanted to know if we had sex. I'm praying we didn't. I want to remember my first time.

"We just talked." He said. I watched him study me. I gave him a blank look. Is he joking with me?

"That's it? No kissing? No sex?" I asked in disbelief. That does not seem like the bad boy I know, well know of. Something else must have happened that caused him to continue to annoy me.

"No babe. We just talked, although i'm down to do all that." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. Of course he was. I'm pretty sure every other guy is too.

Send It To My PhoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara