Part 6

Hello all,

Surprised to see an update too early?

Well, I told you all that I have already written 6 parts.

Updates after this might not be that quick :)

__________

Wo jo dabi si aas baki hai...

Khushi was working in Akash's cabin managing his schedule for the day when she heard the door burst open and the man who walked in through it made her frown.

He has kept his distance from her the last few days ever since he asked her that she would be working under Akash.

She was glad she didn't has to face him anymore because being with him and his ways of trying to make her jealous were quite painful and were pinching her heart even though she had gone through it for just that day only.

Now why was he here after the silence of days?

Seeing his dark eyes gave her the warning signals and when he starting taking steps towards her she felt like a prey going to be attacked by the lion.

She stood up and greeted him not wanting to get in to another verbal spat with him.

"You look quite happy being away from me honey?" He looked calm.

Dangerous type of calm

"For the umpteenth time. I am NOT your honey!"

"You will be. After the end of this hour."

"Huh?"

The next moment she found herself backed against the desk with him hovering over her.

"Move back!" She demanded angrily leaning back to create some distance only for him to yank her forward in his hold, against his chest.

"What's the hurry honey? The hour has just started."

"Ye aap kya kar rahe hain Arnavji. Chodiye humein!(What are you doing Arnavji? Leave me!)" She wiggled.

He didn't.

Instead he leaned to her ear and whispered.

"I am giving you a chance to settle your sister's life. If you still acted stubborn then I won't be responsible for the things that will happen thereafter."

"She is MY sister. Let ME think about her life"

She twisted in his hold only to find herself more trapped in his grip until it was too painful to handle.

"Chodiye humein, humein dard ho raha hai!(Leave me, it is paining!)" She winced loudly.

"Dard toh mujhe bhi ho raha hai Khushi par tumhe dikhta nahi hai!(IT IS PAINING ME TOO KHUSHI BUT YOU CHOSE TO OVERLOOK THAT!)" He growled shaking her petite form in his arms.

"Ya phir shayad tum dekhna nahi chahti? Badla laina chahti ho mujhse? Iss tarah door reh k, mujhe takleef de k. Mujhe baar baar NA bol k?(Or is it that you don't want to acknowlege it? Are you taking some kind of revenge? By staying away from me, by hurting me. By refusing me again and again with a NO?)"

She raised her eyes and took a deep breath to gather the courage to withstand his painful hold.

"Hum apki tarah bilkul bhi nahi hai jo badla lete phire Mr.Raizada. Humare pass itna faltu waqt nahi hai dosro ko satane k liye!(I am NOT like YOU that I would go around taking revenge Mr.Raizada. I have better things to do other than troubling others!)" Her misty eyes spitted fire at him.