Part 12

(23830 words)

New year treat of PLAD as well ;)

Enjoy!

_____

Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai...

"Dekhiye please darwaza kholiye.Hum ne kuch nahi kiya. Koi hai?(Look please open the door.I haven't done anything. Is someone listening to me?)" She banged the door desperately shouting for some help to go back to her home and attend her jiji's wedding with the papers on which her wedding relied.

Then the door opened and two men entered.

"What are you guys doing? Why have you kept me locked here?"

"Firstly tell us what do you have to do with Pro-fashion?" One of them asked sternly.

"What pro-fession? I don't understand what are you saying?!" She pleaded and dashed to the door only to be yanked back into the room by the same man asking more rudely now.

"First tell us who send you here?" He asked and it terrified her.

What were they talking about?

They continued to ask the same question and she was adamant that she doesn't know. No one has send her here. Asked them to let her go. She has to be home right now. But No.

They didn't listen and left locking her in the room again until it opened and she made a dash outside only to be caught by her elbow and whirl back to face the man in whose arms she has fallen right off the stage where she went accidentally.

Then he advanced towards her with something akin to madness, darkness emanating from his eyes making her shiver from head to toe and her heart came to her mouth when she felt the wall behind with no other way to escape. She turned to look only to find the pillar behind and the man standing a few steps away from her.

"Hum tab se sab ko samjhane ki koshish kar rahe hain k humein kuch nahi pata. Hum yahan galti se aa gaye the. Dekhiye please humein ghar jaane dijiye humein bohat der ho rahi hai.(I am trying to make everyone understand that I don't know anything. That I came here by mistake. Look please let me go home. Its getting very late.)"

"Jawab de do aur chali jao!(Answer me and then leave!)" He opened his mouth for the first time to say a few cold words that sent tremors ran down her spine.

"Kya jawab? Dekhiye aap samajh kyun nahi rahe k humein abhi issi waqt ghar jana ho ga. Ghar pe ba-(What answer? Look, why don't you understand that I have to go home right away. At home ev-)"

But he cut her sharply.

"Samajh toh tum nahi rahi ho k tumne kya kiya hai!(Actually you don't understand what have you done exactly!)"

"Aap kya bol rahe hain?(What are you saying?)" She still couldn't understand what everyone was talking about. Feeling helpless she folded her hands before him.

"Dekhiye please humein ghar jaane dijiye. Hamare ghar pe shaadi hai aur hum yahan-(Look please let me go home. There is a wedding at my home and I-)"

"Yahan aa kar show kharab karne k kitne paise mile tumhe?(How much money did you get to spoil this show by coming here?)" He cut her again and refused to listen her.