Part 15B

Here is the most awaited part of 'PHIR LE AYA DIL' if you know what I mean? ;)

(Unedited)

"SHE IS NOT THERE. Not anywhere in the office either. She left her bag along with her cellphone in my office."

Payal shoot up from her seat and so did Akash.

Before they could react, Arnav's phone rang.

"WHAT?" He snapped taking the call and all of his anger melted right there.

Her behavior since morning made sense now and it neither made him angry nor sad but only made him feel more protective for her. For the way she has innocence imbibed in her in abundance.

"Huh?" He murmured as the person on the other side repeated his question.

"What should we do, Sir?"

"Ask her wait in your lounge and offer her beverages or something to eat. I will be there in a few minutes. Hmm!" He cut the call and ran his hands over his face.

"Stupid girl!" He muttered standing up before walking out of the cabin determined telling Akash and Payal on his way out not to worry. He has got this.

"Get this clear. You can't ruin my Di's life. I won't let you! My jijaji can't do this cheap things. I have full faith on him.He can never betray my Di for a girl like you and if he has done some mistake then i am sure you must be responsible for provoking him!

"Kya chahiye tumhe? Paise na? Fine! Mil jayen gay tumhe...(What do you want? Money? Fine! You will get it!)" He took out his cheque book and signed a blank cheque and threw it on her shocked and hurt face.

"Fill as much amount as you want in it aur mairi zindagi se nikal jao hamesha k liye. Iss mai uss sab time ki raqam bhi likh lena jab maine tumhe chua tha aur han kal raat ka bhi hisab pura kar lena.. Add crores, billions as much as you want in it aur diwali wali raat ko waise maine kuch kiya toh nahi par phir bhi I touched you here at least, (Fill as much amount as you want and get lost from my life. Add the amount in it even for those time when i touched you.Add crores, billions as much as you want and though I didn't do anything on Diwali night but I touched you here at least,)"

He trailed his finger on her cheek as she closed her eyes biting back a sob.

"-- uss ki qeemat bhi le lena. Aur dafa ho jao mairi zindagi se!(Take money for that too and get out of my life!)"

With that said he left in his car leaving behind a pile of broken heart.

.

.

He took out a card from his wallet silently and scribbling the amount on it extended it to her.

"Here. My whole earnings."

Khushi twisted and untwisted her fingers looking around the big empty lounge where the bank manager has asked her to wait after she has come here writing the whole amount of his fortune in that blank cheque signed by him which he has thrown on her face an year ago without a second thought.

Her plan was simple. Yet not that much. She wouldn't have done it either if he wouldn't have brought her to this point. He didn't leave her any other choice but to use his own manipulative ways to throw him out of her life the same way he used mean ways to get her in his.