Badass

I am sad to announce that BONESNAPPER will be ending after the epilogue that procedes this chapter. 😢 I just want to thank you guys for the AMAZING feedback this story has received. It really makes my day when I see it. Thanks so much guys!

|||

The Joker cackled loudly. A good hearty laugh that shook the tiled walls. "After all this time, that's what you say to me?!" he said and started laughing again.

"Well you do. You've been slacking off since we separated." Bonesnapper said with a smug grin. Joker stopped laughing and looked at her.

Truely analysed her appearance and memorized it. The way her silver eyes glinted with that mad beauty. Her long electric blue hair in perfect waves. The curve of her soft red lips as they smirked. Her slim figure and tight outfit which outlined her curves. Her angelic face that glistened in the flickering light.

"Like what you see?" Bonesnapper smirked and made eye contact with her former love. "Most deffinately." he muttered lustfully.

"Ah ah." She waged her finger and placed her hand on her hip. "Wouldn't want to do something to hurt poor Harley would you?" she pointed out with mock innocence.

A low growl built up in The Joker's throat and crawled out of his mouth as his eyes darkened at her games. "Now now. We don't want all our conversations to only be actions of love. I want some verbal interaction as well." Bonesnapper said with a teasing grin.

The Joker looked into her eyes and stepped forward. "Well dearie. Either way I'll still fall in love with you." he whispered as his eyes flickered across the whole of The Bonesnapper's face.

She grinned a pants dropping smile and chuckled. "Aww, aren't you just a cutie pie." she said and walked around Joker. Her long elegant finger tracing lines on his chest and arm.

The Joker shivered as goosebumps covered his skin. His instincts were to grab her waist and do what he had wanted to do for years. Bonesnapper leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "I hope Harley didn't steal my crazy clown from me."

The Joker's insincts took over and he pushed Bonesnapper against the wall. His crystal blue eyes glinted with lust as her glared at her. With his body pressed against hers, he whispered thickly, "No one could ever take me away from you. Never."

She grinned and he smashed his lips against hers. He put his hands on he wall, one by her face and the other by her waist, while she ran her finger up his cheast to his neck and through his hair.

Joker shivered lustfully at her touch and his silver teeth bit into her lip. She moaned and pulled him closer to her. The Joker moved his one hand to her waist and rubbed his thumb against the bare skin of her hip.

Bonesnapper pulled away and grinned. "I've missed that." she said, her voice quiet with lust. The Joker grinned and placed his head in the crook of her neck and snuggled closer to her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders securely and put her chin on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. Her blue hair covered Joker's head as she hugged him tightly, her eyes shut as she remembered the feeling of safety in his arms.

They stayed in their own world for a solid minute before both pulled away. "You don't know how much I've missed you My Angel." Joker whispered as he stared into her enchanting eyes.

"I've missed you too My Clown." Bonesnapper whispered, losing herself in his Crystal blue mirrors. She sighed and pulled away fully. "Yet I still need to complete my duty. You know I don't like leaving something unfinished." She said with a small smirk.