Twisted

This chapter is dedicated to HarleyQuinnSuSq16 for her constant support. Hopefully you're not too dissapointed.

|||

The members of Task Force X hid behind the crumbling pillars as their dreams floated before their eyes. Guilt washed over Diablo as he looked into his late wife. 'I can't change what I've done. AND NEITHER CAN YOU!' He screamed out and broke out of the dream like image.

"Stop! It's not real!" He shouted at his team members in desperation. "He married me..." Harley whispered with glassy eyes and a faint smile on her lips. "I killed the bat..." Floyd said with lustful thinking. "You don't want that man." Diablo said in exasperation. "What? I want that!" Harley protested. "ITS NOT REAL!" Diablo said loudly.

"He's right... it's not real..."

The house looked modern with a white exterior and two floors with a balcony and patio. The sliding glass doors faced the ocean with weaved chairs on the patio. Inside was a modern clean kitchen and white lounge with a door leading to the family room. In the kitchen a beautiful smell wafted through to the front door.

Rick Flag followed the smell and saw her standing in the kitchen. In a simple white summerdress with straps and beigh sandles on her feet. Her electric blue hair hung smoothly down her back like the ocean out back.

She turned around and at the sight of him, a grin spread out onto her flawless face. "Hey." She said in her soft and rich voice. Her silver eyes sparkled with joy and love. "Hi." Was his reply as her pulled her into his arms.

She smiled softly and kissed him on the lips softly before pulling away and turning to the stove. He kept his arms wrapped around her waist as he snuggle his face into her hair by the crook of her neck.

"Mmm..." she sighed and turned to face him with a beautiful smile. " I love you." She whispered softly looking him in the eyes. "STOP! IT'S NOT REAL!"

Rick Flag turns to see Enchantress staring at Diablo. "How long have you been able to see?" She asked in a raspy voice. "My whole life!" Diablo shouted back. Enchantess' head turned to face Rick, "You have a dirty little secret." Rick struggled to hold in his gulp. The members turned to face him and he stared straight ahead.

"You can't them. These are my people here." Diablo said but just as Enchantress started speaking about it being the metahumans time and all that jazz, a loud bang sounded.

"What's up mense?"

Everyone turned to stare at Bonesnapper as she walked in, deck out in a beautiful outfit. She looked so gorgeous that everyone just stared at her for a solid minute as she walked towards them.

"Wud up biotch?" Bonesnapper asked as she looked Enchantress up and down. "You have the mighty Bonesnapper at your service?" Enchantress asked in awe. "At their service... that's debatable. But I am here. Nice ta meet ya." She said with a grin.

As everyone shook out of their staring contest... at Bonesnapper, they looked at Enchantress. "Lady. You are pure evil." Floyd said as he pointed at her. Enchantress turned to face behind her and spoke in a different language.

Enchantress' brother appeared and began walking towards the group.

"Uh oh."
"Who's this?"
"We should run."
"This is gonna be bad."

Incubus shot a long stream of dark energy at the group and they jumped out of the way. With the ground split up, Rick told the soldiers to come in and plant the bomb.