Chapter 5 (Edited)

Allison's P.O.V

I wake up in a bed, I flutter my eyes open and relax when I see I'm in my room in my bed. I still have on my dress from the party but my heels are laying beside the bed.

Oh well.

I get up and head to my dresser for some clothes. I found a black spaghetti strapped tank-top with some pink booty shorts.

I go sit down on the bed.

How did I get here? All I remember is slapping Troy for cheating, then waking up in here?

I held back my tears, I'm NOT going to cry over him. I get up wanting some water and Advil my head is killing me.

I am definitely drunk too much.

I start heading downstairs and to the kitchen when I walk in seeing Blake.

"Hey" I say in a whisper. He looked surprised to see me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked me with concern on his face.

Wow, he actually does care about me.

"Umm...ok I guess," I say

"What happened?" I asked, even though I knew a little bit about what happened, but I wanted to know the whole story. 

Well, I knew for sure he was cheating, me slapping him, and then everything goes black.

"Umm... well...-" I cut him off before he could finish. He seemed like he didn't want to tell me thinking I was going to break if he told me or something.

"Just tell me what happened Blake. I can handle it."

"Ok, so I heard you screaming at Troy, then him screaming back at you."

He stopped talking after that, which I was grateful for because it all came back to me. After I slapped him he raised his hand to slap me back, but Blake stopped him.

"Blake?" I say in a whisper, trying to hold back from crying.

"Yea?"

"Just...uhh... thank you."

"Your welcome Allie, don't sweat it ok?" A small smile formed on my face, I love it when he calls me Allie, I mean everybody else calls me Allie too but when he says it I get goosebumps.

I started to think about Troy, and everything that happened, how Blake might be freaking out wanting to know what happened between us.

"Blake?" I say quite hoping he wouldn't hear me so I didn't have to tell him but, he herd me.

"Yea Allie?"

"He uhh... c-cheated on m-me wi-with Taylor."

I said through my sobs.

Great now I'm going to start crying, about Troy after I promised myself I wasn't going to, not to mention in front of Blake.

I hated that I was crying over that asshole. Not to mention I'm an ugly crier and I'm crying in front of Blake!! All of a sudden I heard Blake jump up but I didn't look at him. He kissed me!!

Blake just kissed me, wait why?

But I didn't care because I've always had a little crush on him, but I never tried anything because of three reasons.

1) He was my brother's best friend.
2) I was with Troy.
3) I never thought he liked me more than a sister.

I started to kiss him back while he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to grant him access, while our tongues fought for dominance he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His tongue won dominance, of course. He laid me down on the couch, never breaking the kiss while he got on top of me.

His knee in the middle of my legs, supporting him. His hand was on my cheek, while his other hand was going down my side to my thigh, thanks to my booty shorts. He pulled away to start kissing me under my earlobe, making his way down to my neck, to my collarbone, to my bare breast, thanks to my tank-top. I started to moan while he moved his lips back to mine. I moved my hands from around his neck to under his shirt, letting my hands roam his body.

My hands moved to his shoulders, torso, abs and finally his V-line. I started to take his shirt off when he pulled away from me. Looking at me, we made eye contact, his beautiful brown eyes. He got off me, putting his head in his hands.

Why did he stop? Did I do something wrong? Why would he want to stop?

"Blake? are you ok?"