Chapter 29

Allison's P.O.V

We all decided to go get tattoos me and the girls were going to get matching ones, and me and Blake would be the only ones to get couple tattoos. All the boys rode in a car and all the girls in the other.

"So how are things with William going?" Caitlyn asked Aquarius

"Ok I guess we haven't really talked since, I love him but if he wants to be with me he's gonna have to work for it."

We all agreed with her while I turned on the radio.

"I can't believe its already July! I can't wait for fireworks!" Amanda squealed

"Speaking of fireworks are we going to have any?" Aquarius asked

"Yea the boys are going to pick some up on the way home." I said after that we just listened to music.

*1 hour later*

"Ok guys I love you but I'm scared to get a tattoo." Amanda said

"Oh come on it can't be that bad people get them every day." I said

We finally convinced her, we told the tattoo artist what we all wanted. Me and the girls got an infinity sign on our hip that said ohana which means family.

 Me and the girls got an infinity sign on our hip that said ohana which means family

After that Blake and I got our tattoo, we got beauty and beast on our wrist.

We paid and left, we all wanted to head to the beach so we went back to the house we grab our stuff and left

We paid and left, we all wanted to head to the beach so we went back to the house we grab our stuff and left. We spent the rest of the day at the beach having fun. On the way back home Blake and the boys picked up the fireworks while we picked up the beer.

*1 hour*

We all got home at the same time and all agreed to go ahead and do the fireworks because why not, we all opened the beer and watched the fireworks.

"It's July?" I said more to myself.

"Uhh yea we know?" Aquarius said looking at me like I was stupid.

"Oh my god!" I screamed

"What!?!" Caitlyn yelled

"It's July it's the last month of summer!" I screamed.

Everybody went silent just looking back and forth with each other.

"That means we have to go back home next week." Amanda said

"Did you not hear a word I just said?!? This is our last month of summer! Which mean we're gonna be seniors!!" I screamed

We all freaked out we couldn't believe we were actually seniors and this would be our last year of high school.

For the rest of the night we partied, we got really drunk and stupid.

*12:30 am*

"Blake" I moaned

We hit our climax and for the rest of the night just talked about school and our future together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know guys I'm sorry it's short and that it took me awhile to post but I'm studying for my drivers test and dealing with boy problems. But I really am trying to post as much as I can. I think I'm gonna do just a few more chapters and then a epilogue because I'm running out of things.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment I love you all😘😘😘😘😘