Chapter 16

Allison's P.O.V

We started to get hungry so we went to this Italian restaurant on the boardwalk, that honestly has the best pizza EVER!

"Hey baby, are you ok?" Blake asked me.

"Oh yea I'm fine, I just can't wait to get some of this pizza I swear it's the best pizza in the world." I said.

"Yea she absolutely loves this pizza, you should have seen her when she was younger." Alex said, as we walked in the restaurant.

"Blake and I will get us a booth, make sure you get a pepp-" I was cut off by Alex saying "A pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, I know Allison." He said.

We ate our food and headed back to the house to pack and get ready because we leave the beach tomorrow to head back home. We were all walking down the beach near the water when someone pushed me in. I looked back and saw Nathan and Drake laughing.

"What the fuck you guys!" Blake screamed

"Why didn't you tell me your little plan?!? I could of helped!!" Blake said laughing.

"Oh thanks Blake, that's a good way to treat your girlfriend." I said Aquarius and Britney helped me out of the water.

As soon as we got out the boys pushed us back in.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! MY HAIR!!!!!" Britney screamed.

Aquarius just laughed and pulled William in. I just stood there looking at Blake with full on fake anger in my eyes.

"I can't believe you, I didn't want to get wet!" I screamed.

"No you wanted to get wet, just not like this." William said.

We all looked at him, while Aquarius slapped his shoulder Blake of course high fived him and Alex just glared at him.

"Don't talk about my sister like that!!" Alex said with full on anger, he helped me out of the water and tried to warm me up.

Blake then came over there to hug me but I pushed him away, trying to act like I was mad at him.

"Oh come on baby your not really mad at me are you?" Blake asked.

"Yea I am actually because I'm soaking wet, my hair is all messed up along with my makeup, and don't even get me started on my clothes!" I screamed.

Wow he's actually believing this. Your getting better at this lying shit Allison.

"Baby I'm sorry, we were just having a little fun." Blake said.

"Yea we were just having some fun, and you shouldn't be getting mad at Blake you should be mad at me and Drake." Nathan said.

"Oh I'm mad at all of you, but I'm more mad at Blake." I said.

"Oh and that little thing I promised you, yea your not getting it now." I said.

Everybody was looking at me walk away but I didn't care because I had Aquarius and Britney with me.

"You're not really mad at him are you?" Britney asked scared.