25

* this story is not mine *

This happened a couple months ago. My father and I were in the living room watching a movie, and it was around dusk so we had all the lights turned off. I kept getting this really weird feeling that something was watching me, and I couldn't stop looking into the kitchen, because I kept imagining seeing monsters out of shadows and other kitchenware.

One of the times that I looked into the kitchen, I saw a little girl, about seven years of age, standing there and staring at me. I looked away, thinking that I was imagining things again, but when I looked back there was a blue haze where she had been standing.

The next day at school I told some of my classmates about my encounter, and they told me that they had seen her, too. One of them had seen her at the park, swinging, and then was gone but left the swing swaying slowly, a blue haze where she had been. Another asked me what she had looked like. I said that she was a little girl of about seven years and that she had blonde hair and looked like she was from 1900-1930.

I told a friend of mine and she said I was seeing things. The following day, she told me that it was around eleven and her parents were asleep, and that she was in the living room on the computer. She got a really strange feeling, and looked into the kitchen, which is separated from the living room by a low ledge.