Killer Within

*I made this one. It's kinda a torment chapter, tormenters veiw!*
Warning - intense chapter

I look at my prized beauty. Her posture, so delicate, so innocent. All until now. I debate, she is gorgeous, and I need a partner in crime.

It's decided. I will see I she can take pain, if she can, she's in. If she can't, she's dead bait.

A few hours pass, she starts to stir, I stand above her, way above her. I put my face right in front of her. She awakens and starts to let out a scream, I cover her mouth. "Hello, beautiful." I whisper possessively. She shivers, her skin is cold, I press mine hard against her. "You better not scream, unless you want to feel pain." I say. She slowly shakes her head in agreement. I release my hand and stand up. I pull a strap over her stomach, so she can't move. I make sure her arms are under it.

I go to her legs sliding her pants and underwear off. She gulps. I go back to her, standing next to her, I bend down and put my ear next to her. "If you don't scream, you will be awarded, scream, you will be punished." I say before going over to my tools. I grab a circler toy. I go back over to where her naked legs, an vagina await. I feel her tense up when I pull her legs apart and. I hook the tool up to the table, attaching it. I make sure the power is off. I slide the toy into her, as deep as it will go. She whimpers, but doesn't scream.

I grin, this should be interesting. Not to mention the toy is in deep.

I turn the table on. I set it so ten percent of the voltage is coming to the toy that is inside of her. Her lower part starts to shake. I pull two seats up, one in clear view of where the toy is, and one next to her face. I sit in that one first, admiring her face. Her eyes are squeezed shut, and her jaw clenched, I know she is avoiding screaming.

I lean in next to her ear. "Open your eyes, I want to see the shock they hold." I say grinning as her skin becomes hot, and she becomes sweaty. Her eyes slowly open. She just looks up to the celing. From the corner, I look at her eyes, the shock and sparks devouring her lonely, and cold green eyes. More white, of spark, then green of the grass, as her eyes once looked. The swear now claims her face. I hike the voltage up to twenty five percent.   Her body shakes in controably. Her eyes squeeze shut, only to open about three seconds later. She clenches her jaw so hard, it bleeds. I decide I take advantage. I open her shirt, and pull her bra off, she makes a very un-human noise. I grab two tweezer like tools, attaching them to her big nipples, I grin as I watch we try to control herself. She knows, that this, will indeed hurt. I watch we face as I plug it into the machine, she lets out a grunt and her whole body goes red.

*

After one hour of pure pain. She is done. She sits in the bed, so sore, she couldn't bare out her clothes back on. I told her about my plan. And she never did scream, she agrees to be my assistant, as long as I don't hurt her again.

I know she can handle it. I grip the cold, hard plastic behind my back. The killer within me says otherwise. The killer within me, is why drives the knife in my hand, into her heart.