Forks

Abby's POV

My eyes flutter open, the tips of my nails dig to the bed. Wait, Bed?

I stood up and focused on the white sheets draped over me, all events flashed through my mind and my eyes immedietly shot to my arm.

The drug, did the side effects finally wore off?

The door creaks open, I look up to see Charles holding a tray of food.

"Hey, you're awake" He placed the tray infront of me. I suddenly become aware of my stomach, Realizing that I haven't eaten yet.

I smile at him before looking down to the food, I pick up the plate of bacon and eggs, placing it to my lap and getting the fork.

He sits down infront of me while I pick the egg, Taking a small bite before speaking.

"Please, let me out of here" I whispered, he seemed to hear it causing him to shift in his seat.

"I can't do that Abby" He gazed into my eyes while he spoke.

"I thought you wouldn't hurt me? But that's the same as keeping me in here. Trapped and vulnerable to all of you" I gritted my teeth. Stabbing the piece of bacon and shoving it into my mouth.

"Please Abby, I'm trying my best... don't get mad" He placed his hand on top of mine, sending shocks up to my arm. Anger boiled inside me as I looked up on him.

His eyes seemed desperate, but my eyes seemed to wander to the fork I was holding. I could use it to stab him, and make a run for outside.

I cautiously put the fork down and took the glass of water from the tray, gulping its content down and relieving my dry throat.

I pick up the fork and pick at the egg, He started talking when I lunged at him with the fork gripped in my hand. I was aiming for his chest but sadly it plunged to his shoulder.

He fell to the ground while clutching his shoulder, I ran to the door but got tripped by his hold of my left leg. I kicked him in the face before reaching for the handle.

Adrenaline rushed in me as the door twisted open, I ran out to the hallways, My head spinning while taking turns .

I hear Charles' grunts echoing within the wallls, My breathe hitched in my throat. I stabbed him, and he was really nice to me. What if he gets mad and tortures me for doing this repeatedly.

A few minutes later and I'm still inside. I'm still trapped, Where's the door? Where's my way to escape this prison?

My leg feel tired from running, my knees dropped to the floor as I see black spots  in my vision.

"I predicted you would do something like this. So I slipped something inside your drink to... calm you down." I whip my head to see Chalres a few fottsteps behind me. He gripped on the fork and took it out of his shoulder with a sharp pull.

He grunted and dropped the fork to the floor, a few droplets of blood staining the floor as he came in closer to me.

He still managed to pick me up and carried me to the room, He laid me on the bed, After a moment of silence he went inside the bathroom and took out a first aid kit for him to clean up.

I suddenly felt guilty and looked up on him. He didn't smile back but stared back at me coldly as he took off his shirt, revealing muscular arms and a smooth chest with a six pack, making me gaze at it for a few moments.

"What are you looking at?" I snap from my daze and meet his eyes, my cheeks warming up as I see a small smirk in his lips.

" I'll help you, I mean- I did stab you and it was all my fault" I explained before taking a few cotton balls and a bottle of alcohol.

I scoot in closer to him, his heat radiating and making the cold room feel incredibly warm.

I look down to the wound I caused, four small holes were bleeding out. I wiped off the blood, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Sorry..." I glanced at him and see him looking at the opposite direction, my eyes wandered to his body, taking in every detail. I noticed the black ink on the lower part of his stomach, A tatto of a small name, yet I couldn't see it clearly in my angle of view.

"Ow. Your pressing for too long" I turn to his wound too see myself pressing the cotton way too long, I mutterd another sorry before finishing it up and cleaning my mess.

He took his shirt and threw it in the hamper next to the door. I placed the first aid kit back to the bathroom, struggling to walk properly.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. The bed shifted and the side next to me dipped, I opened my eyes to see Charles' laying down next to me, his upper body bare while he wore his normal jeans.

His arm was brushing against mine, sending warmth to my body. I lay my head to his good shoulder, he stiffened in place but relaxed after a moment.

"I'm sorry I stabbed you.I shouldn't have done that" I said, galncing down to his muscular arms that were lying down on his sides.

"It's okay, it's not that deep. Just don't do it again. It hurts as hell" His voice sounded husky and deep. I yawned and snuggled in closer to him because of his warmth that were provinding much more use than the blankets.

"Abby, I have a question." He said, causing me to raise my brows in question.

"You're already asking one" I answered, causing him to chuckle, his chest vibrating as he does so.

"Kidding, why? What is it?"

"Are you in any way related to Dave? I mean like a friend or what?" He asked, my eyes slowly closing as I yawn.

"Yeah, I know him, why?" I aks with eyes completely shut, but awake enough to hear him talk.

"Are you his friend?" I hear him speak before shaking my head.

"No" I sighed before feeling sleep coming in.

"I'm his girlfriend." I said in a low voice as sleep finally came in. But not before I heard mutters from Charles that I couldn't seem to understand.

Dave ran into my mind, his face looked desperate and anxious.  That was the last thing I thought about before I fell into unconsciousness.