3 // temporary escape

Chapter 3:

By the time I turned five years old,  two new brothers were added into our family. No, they aren't twins, but they're only a year apart. 

They were spawns of the devil most likely. It's as if their sole life purpose is to get on my nerves and irritate me. Unfortunately for hell's sake. It's working.

''Oy, Daisuke don't touch that!'' I exclaimed, exasperated taking the shuriken out of his hands,  Even before I was able to catch my breath, the youngest, Kai, was trying to crawl out the window, where as Izuna started to play with the broom knocking off the utensils on the table, Daisuke clung to my legs, ensuring that I won't be able to walk or move for the matter.

This was the biggest downgrade of my life. How did I, Madara Uchiha fall to this kind of embarrassing state?

''Ah, you have got to be kidding me.'' I said in annoyance pinching the bridge of my nose, babysitting, this isn't something that I should be doing. I was a kid myself! since when did this become my responsibility?

After a while of gathering them up in one place and glaring at them so they wouldn't move, like the troublemakers they were, they did the complete opposite. I give up. Screw these brats .

Just when I decided to give up and speed out of that hellhole, my mother appeared. The brats turned from devils to innocent angels in a blink of an eye. Godamn actors.

''Thanks for watching over them, Ara-chan.'' She smiled taking Izuna up in her arms.

''I'll be heading out.'' I informed, just incase she might tell me to watch over them again and I'm not taking that risk, I've had enough babysitting for one day.

----
While roaming the clan grounds I just realized that by tomorrow, for the first time in this life, I have to meet the next heir to the hyuga clan, I refuse to call him my fiancée, marriage was never in my bucket list from the very start.

I felt bored, I wanted to do something...fun, for the last five years I have never, not even once exited these clan grounds, I felt caged.

I was no princess, why should  I be locked up in a' tower'?

I formulated a plan to bypass the guards watching over me. A temporary escape, That was all I needed.

___________________

The details of my plan was not important. But what was important was the fact that I successfully escaped. I smiled to myself, I gave myself a pat on the back, and made sure to carefully get the hell out of there.

At most, they'd realize I'm gone in three hours.

After passing by random trees, I started to hear sniffling nearby. Curiosity got the best of me when I made the rash decision to find that sound. Just what kind of loser would cry in the middle of the forest?

Was he asking for a death sentence?

When the sobs were getting louder, I peeked from behind the tree immediately recognizing the familiar color of brown hair, cut in a very terrible bowl-like fashion.

But he was a person I knew well.

Hashirama.