19//

Just wanted to write a chapter before I fall asleep. :)

Chapter 19:

Time flies by so fast.

Before I knew it, I was already fifteen years of age--turning sixteen tomorrow.

Although, unfortunately, I've forgotten various things that happened when I was younger.

But the one thing I could never forget was the day I was drugged and forced into a complete weak and helpless state. I clenched my fists.

Never again.

After a moment as I unclenched my fist, I sighed, I wonder what Izuna is doing today. Now that I think about
it he's either training hard or slacking off--depends on his mood really.

I of course had also been training in secret, no matter how powerful I may be, I simply cannot afford to become rusty.

What I am completely annoyed at is the fact that I cannot activate my mangekyo sharingan, do I still need to experience some sort of tragic event in this life to gain it once again?

On the bright side, my sharingan has reached a more advanced stage than the sharingan I first activated, although to get the mangekyo once again---just what do I have to experience?

I bit my lip and sighed once more, I seem to be doing a lot of sighing these days.

If there was one thing that I am actually shocked about, is that I have completely forgotten what Hashirama looks like, no matter how hard I try to remember his face simply comes up in a blur.

Perhaps I'd recognize him, If I see him?

....Wherever he is.

I started to move my feet to finally check up on Izuna, I need to make sure he's doing his training properly.
If he is to succeed the Uchiha clan, he must atleast be deserving of it.

As I reached the training grounds, I almost wanted to smack my head in the wall and cry out in frustration.

There he was---sleeping in the middle of the field.

And this was definitely not the first time he had done this. I lifted the sleeves of my kimono and cracked my knuckles, ready to give him a good punch at the head, but just as I was about to make a move, Izuna was surrounded by men--all wearing black with sharpened kunai's in their hands.

At first I thought it was his friends about to play a dirty joke on him--or his training instructors trying to find a way for him to stop sleeping on the field, but when I saw the way kne of the men held the kunai up high as if to stab Izuna---

I immediately found out their true purpose.

Spies? Traitors?

Hn, disgusting.

Using my hair to cover my eyes, I immediately activated my sharingan--I couldn't let Izuna know I activated it--I still haven't told him after all.

"Katon: goukakyo no jutsu."

Oh, how I missed this.

It didn't take long for them to all fall to the ground, sad, they didn't even have enough time to register what had just happened.

 I mumbled a few words, and in a flash-- the very familiar stalker old man appeared in front of me. "Take these bodies to the Uchiha interrogation unit."

He saluted and in a flash he was gone and so were the bodies, this way he gets all the credit and I would not have to worry about ever being found out by my clan that I am also a shinobi.

They need to know, but now is not the right time.

I heard a yawn, but it definitely did not come from me, I turned towards Izuna and glared as we both made eye contact.

"O-Onee-chan!" He exclaimed, startled. "Fancy seeing you he--" Before he could finish his sentence, he received a bonk on the head.

"You should refrain from sleeping in places like this, who knows what could happen to you." I said as I shook my head.

He pouted. "It's not like anything bad would happen to me inside the clan grounds, Nee-chan."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Oh! It's your birthday tomorrow isn't it?"

I looked at Izuna with a small smile. "Hn, I guess it is."