unedited 23//

Chapter 23:
Time skip

Everything did not go according to plan.

I clicked my tongue and sighed, this was not supposed to happen. My eyes scanned the field of corpses and I sighed once more.

A few days ago mother told me that I were to visit my 'fiance' for this year, so that our marriage was finally going to be accomplished

Instead of a safe and peaceful journey to the Hyuga clan, we were ambushed by some group of ninja's and all the Uchiha's that accompanied me had fallen----

Not fallen as in--dead, but the unconscious kind, but I couldn't say the same for the enemies--It's common sense that I wouldn't let them leave alive.

I sighed and clicked my tongue, I of course was the one to take out the trash, since everyone else was taking a nice, long, relaxing, nap.

Hn.

"What should I do when the others finally wake up?" I muttered as my eye twitched, I scanned my body and sighed. I was covered in too much blood, I should really get myself cleaned up.

As if Kami heard me, I suddenly saw a river that was definitely not there earlier. My eye twitched once again. Was I trapped in some sort of genjutsu? I shook my head--no, If I was, I would've noticed.

I gave that river one more look and decided that I wouldn't clean myself up after all. A plan entered my head, then I smiled. I decided to sit under a tree as I grabbed a kunai and cut my arm, I watched as the blood dripped and sighed.

After that--I fell asleep.

-------

I woke up to the sound of people shouting--what were they shouting about? I opened one eye and saw the clan I was very familiar with--the Hyuga.

"M-Madara-hime! You're alive!" One of them exclaimed with their voice filled with worry.

"The ones that ambushed you are all dead, Madara-hime, the one that got rid of them surely deserves a commendation." One said. "But to even injure and knock out Madara-hime! It's great they are dead, because the deed they have done is simply unforgivable!"

"Who was able to defeat the enemies?" At that question, numerous people started to  try and get the credit, claiming that they were the ones who did it.

I gave them a look of disgust.
Despicable.

Yet, Only I know the truth.

Feigning a sick feeling, I looked down and faked a cough. "I wish to return home--the events that happened today are truly traumatizing, I do not believe that I could face my....." I frowned. "....fiance, in this sorry state, please tell my mother to schedule another date for us to meet, if I go now, I believe that our time together would certainly be unenjoyable."

Even though it already is unenjoyable...

"

And..." I muttered as I forced my eyes to make fake tears, making me look extremely pitiful. "T-The wound on my arm hurts alot...I-I really can't stand the pain...please take me home."

I heard whispers as they looked at me and then one of them sighed. "That's right.....Madara-hime is a woman, she surely would have dealt so much trauma."

"Well women are weak, so it is understandable."

I clenched my fist at the side, forcing myself to keep the facade up.

"Alright, we will reschedule your meeting with Hanaki-sama on a later date, for the meantime, use this time to recover."

I forced a smile on my face.

I will never marry that sorry excuse of a Hyuga. Never.