26:

{By chapter 30-35 the book is going to end omg finally)

Chapter 26:

When I realized that that man, was indeed Hashirama, I couldn't sleep well for the next few days.
I connected my old bestfriend and that shameless person in the cells together, how could they have been the same person?

Just thinking about it made my head ache. And to think that Hashirama was the one to steal my first kiss here....

Grabbing a nearby pillow I buried my face in it and screamed. To...To be able to experience this type of humiliation! To forgive.. this I cannot forgive!

I pulled my hair in frustration, how could I get back at him? In fact why was I always thinking about him? With a deep sigh I decided to see him in person, maybe if I see him my mind will finally remove all thoughts of him.

...That was what I thought.

------

"Even when you are treated badly, and is living in poor conditions..how do you manage to keep a genuine smile on your face?"

That was the first thing I had asked him, to be able to smile even in the hardest of times...that's quite an ability.

"That's because you're here with me, Madara."

I frowned. "I'm not with you at all hours of the day."

He still continued to smile. "You're always in my heart, Madara." Suddenly for a split second his smile faltered. "Even if it's been so long, The only woman I have set my eyes on is you...but you don't see me in the same way, do you, Madara?"

I've been his only female friend?

I found that hard to believe, considering his very social and outgoing personality. Seeing the confusion in my face he groaned out in frustration and then slightly pulled on his hair. "Why don't you understand? Haven't I said it directly all this time?"

I didn't say a word, I've never seen this side of Hashirama before, it unnerved me.

"Maybe I should try a more direct approach."

Before I knew it, my back was against the wall while his hands were entrapping me, my eyes grew wide.

What is this situation..

I glared at him, to do this in the cells, if it were anyone else his head would be rolling on the floor by now. "What in the world do you think you're doing? You id--"

"I like you, Madara."

I opened my mouth to say something, to let him know that I too liked him as a friend--who wouldn't like their friends?

But when I looked into his eyes and then remembered the situation I was in, once again I was at a loss for words, finally understanding.
"...You're joking."

"..Then are you implying that my whole world is a joke?"

My glare wavered. "How does the world have anything to do--"

"Because you're my world, Madara."

For the first time in my life I was put into a situation not knowing what I was supposed to do.

I tried to push him away. "You're an idiot.. idiot!"

After a few times of hitting him and exclaiming that he was an idiot, he laughed. Suddenly I felt something warm on my lips, but after the second that I felt it, it disappeared.

...Did he..?

My mind went blank. How could this happen to me? It wasn't supposed to be this way. 

"...Would you wait for me, Madara?" Hearing this sudden question, I didn't know what to say.

His forehead and my forehead were connected, but even though I knew I had the ability to pull away I didn't. Just what was I doing?

"..When I get out of these cells, promise me that I would be the only man for you, Madara." Then his eyes wandered. "I won't accept any other."

My face turned red then I felt my heart start to behave strangely, a stranger to this feeling I pushed him away.

For the first time in more than a hundred years, I, Madara Uchiha, seemed to be experiencing weird symptoms. Was this a rare disease? How do I get it to go away?

------

Not even a few hours after I left, I heard the news that Hashirama was the next one to be tortured and interrogated in a week.

As much as I....hated him, he doesn't deserve this, I wouldn't let any of my members make any unnecessary harm to him.

When the skies had turned dark, and when the moon was high up in the sky. I was infront of Hashirama's cell once again.

"You know, Madara...you're a very confusing woman."

Thinking ahead of time, I had already put the guards to sleep, but if we delay any moment this would be found out.

Hashirama was confused when I suddenly took his arm to lead him outside.

"....Madara? Where are we....?"

"We're getting you out of here." I looked away not wanting him to see my red face. "...How could I wait for you if you're not out to begin with?" I said, quite awkwardly.

If I had looked behind, I would've noticed his goofy smile, and eyes that were only fixed on me.