Chapter 1: Don't Give In

*Warning!*

Hi! Thank you for checking out my story! Before you continue, this book is rated Mature. So if you aren't comfortable with strong language & detailed sex scenes, then I kindly suggest that you may want to find another book! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind blows softly, whipping my long hair around my face as I stare up at a sparkling blanket of stars.

While gazing at the beautiful night sky, lost in thought, it takes a moment to register a voice calling my name.

The logical/reasonable side of my brain says to be polite and respond, while the rebellious/fuck-the-world side screams, "Leave me alone!"

To my dismay, my reasonable side takes over; causing me to warrant a reply and end my moment of peace.

"I'm here!" I yell into the darkness. It doesn't take long for the owner of the voice to find me.

More like sexy owner, my inner sex kitten purrs.

I really hate her sometimes. Telling her to simmer down only works half the time. Unfortunately, upon hearing his voice, this was not going to be one of those times.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" he knowingly questions, a hint of mischief in his tone.

His face is hidden by shadows brought on by the night, but I don't have to see his face to know that his sexy smirk is there.

The cocky prick knows. He knows exactly how he affects me. Well, how he affects that side of me. The side I've been trying to keep at bay. Hence why I came to Dahlia, my ever so trusting tree.

She has always allowed me to lay at her strong roots, while lending me her beautiful branches to listen to all of my life problems; without judgment.

If I told him the true reason I was out here alone: that this place provides me with a temporary distraction from... other things, my inner hussy would win. I can't let that happen.

Again..

Before I can think of an answer he takes a step forward, allowing me to see his face. Even with just the moonlight to illuminate his features, he looks down right delicious.

As always..

From his plain white tee, to his signature silver chain that shines with his movements despite the darkness of the night, right down to those faded jeans showing off the outline of his...

Wait, what was the question again?

"Like what you see?" he asks in his infamous cocky tone, causing me to snap out of my salacious thoughts and lift my gaze to meet his.

His dangerous eyes hold mine for a split second before slowly traveling down my body, only to stop at my exposed legs. I feel a blush work its way to my cheeks as he stares at my body with nothing short of lust.

Oh no you don't, mister. I know where this is going and I need to get out, fast, at least while I'm still thinking straight.

Maybe you should just get off and stop thinking so much..

Ugh... The hussy in me never stops.