Chapter 2: Natural High

My words are all it takes for our cravings to take over. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me to him. The feel of his hot hands exploring every curve of my body, and his fierce kisses up and down my neck are enough to drive me mad. But being the greedy person I am, I want more.

My hands, which are pulling wildly at his chocolate locks, slide around to tilt his head up so I can place my lips on to his. Kissing him with a need I feel more often than not.

I feel his hands run down my thighs before effortlessly lifting me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. He walks us down by the lake, laying me down on the soft grass, whilst never breaking our heated embrace.

I snake my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Our tongues battle for dominance, but neither of us wanted to submit. Like always.

Once our lips finally part, I gasp as he begins to trail kisses along my jaw and down the side of my neck. He knows all of my weak spots. My hands are already roaming underneath his shirt, ready to rip the material off to get what I want. What I need. What I crave.

When his body raises to remove his shirt, a cool breeze caresses my skin, reminding me that we are still outside. How could that have slipped my mind?

Oh, right: my weakness. He has a way of making me forget the world around me.

Ignoring the fact that we're outside, I focus all my attention on him. On the way the moon lights his muscles, making them appear all the more defined; if that was even possible. To the way he is staring at my body with a predatory look in his eye.

I'm his prey tonight.. My body tingles at that thought.

Finally I feel his warm hands slowly travel up my legs, only to stop at the waistband of my panties.

"I love when you wear dresses." he smirks, before sliding down the only garment that is blocking his destination.

Another breeze blows across my entrance, only to be replaced by his hot breath. The sudden exchange makes my whole body hot. Gently, he slides his tongue along my most sensitive area, eliciting a moan to escape my mouth. He continues the torture, never allowing me the release I so desperately need.

Enough with the games..

I prop myself up on one elbow to lift my dress over my head. He stops to watch as my bare chest is exposed. The look alone makes my body ache for him.

"Are you going to continue teasing me or finish what you started?" I say, before licking my bottom lip invitingly.

He gives me another cocky grin before leaning back on his knees, with his arms above his head. "By all means, you're in control," he states with a wink.

If only he knew how not in control I am.

I lean forwards and start unbuckling his belt. I begin to push his pants down the rest of the way until he leans back, kicking them off along with his boots.

Through his boxers, his member springs to attention - making my core throb for him more. Sensing my eagerness, he pulls his boxers off as well. I barely have time to admire his length before he pushes me back onto the grass, placing himself at my entrance.

His body is propped up on one muscular arm, while his other hand dips between my legs. Parting my legs wider with his knee, his thumb begins to rub circles on my bud. Another moan of pleasure leaves my mouth as I bite my lip.

He soon mutes my moans as his tongue dives into my mouth. Our lips move in perfect sync with each other. After taking my bottom lip between his teeth, he pulls away.