Broken (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

This is my first book on Wattpad. 😛😄
Chapter1:

*Chanel P.O.V*

I just finished yr 11 and I'm at my bestie's house Jenna-Leigh. She doesn't like her name so everyone calls her Jenna. We've known each other since birth because our parents were bestie's. Our mums aren't here because they're travelling the world. My father left when I was two and Jenna's father passed away, so at the moment Jenna and I are at her house chillin'.

"Hey, what are ya doin'?" I ask.

"Watchin' Channel [V]"

"What's on?"

"Katy perry roar"

Lame. But I kinda like her songs. My favourite song of Katy perry is 'Unconditionally'.

Jenna and I adore Justin Bieber.

We went to his My World concert in 2009 and we're waiting for his concert in Australia to come.

I jump on the couch next to Jenna and pull out my iPhone from my butt pocket.

I go one Twitter and see funny tweets and I retweet them. I laugh when I see a tweet from @SecuteBelieber saying:

"if you hate Justin Bieber don't fucking tweet me i may fuck your ass and make you suck my dick even when i haven't"

I press retweet and scroll down and start hearing the t.v say Justin Bieber name. I look up and see the t.v talking about Justin Bieber Believe Tour in Australia. It says tickets on sale now.

I run up the stairs and into Jenna's room and grab my laptop.

I log on to Ticket master and look up Justin Bieber concert. It says 'Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth'

"Jenna!"

"Coming!" she yells back.

I see her run into her room and says, "what?"

I show her my laptop and her eyes widen. she starts fanning herself and I giggle. "YOU HAVE TO BUY THE TICKETS!" she squeals. I jump at her tone and nod my head.

"How much money we got?" I ask.

"Uhm, in my bank account I got '670 dollars'. What 'bout you?"

"310 dollars."

"THAT'S $980!"

"I know! Geez women."

She starts bouncing around on the bed and I smile. I haven't smiled this wide in a long time. I click the 'buy ticket' and type in our details. I got us on the floor but not front row seats because with all the money we have I get us in 'meet and greet'.

"Wanna do a m&g?"

She starts screaming and jumping on the bed, so I take that as a yes. I'm not a CRAZY Justin Bieber fan like Jenna. I just love his songs and his looks.

"Chanel?"

"Yea?" I say.

"What are we gonna wear? OMG, we have to go shopping!"

--------------------------

"OMG! try this on!" Jenna squealed. She held up a Justin Bieber t-shirt with denim jeans. I gotta admit, the shirt was HOT! but the jeans were not.

"I don't think he'll wanna see me in jeans, Jenna."

"Like he'll notice!" she scoffed. "He's only got eyes for me!"

Of course he'll have eyes for her. she's gonna wear skanky shorts where you can almost see her ass. She even has a purple tank top with 'I <3 Justin Bieber' on it that shows half her tits.