C25

Your Not Welcomed

C25

Rashon started to plant kisses between my boobs down to my belly botton. He moved his hands up to the elastics on my sweatpants. He began to plant kisses again. I was getting hotter by the minute.

I bit my lip as I watched his every move. It felt so good. He moved his eyes to mine asking if I wanted him to continue. I nodded my head a little too eagerly since it made him chuckled.

He pulled off my sweatpants in one motion. I watched as he stared hungirly down at my black and pink panties. I tensed up a little since I haven't been like this In front of anyone in a while. I guess he could sense my change in mood that he moved up and kissed me. "Relax baby."

I tried to do what he said but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. He bit down on my panties and was about to pull them down ..... when my phone rang.

Thank Godness!

He sighed and started to continue what he was doing. "Rashon stop. I need to get my phone." I said trying to get him off of me.

He started to kiss me again. "Let it go to voicemail." He manage to say between kisses. I was getting really angry now. You can call me a "mood killer" but I wasn't in the mood. "Rashon. Get off of me now! It may be important!" I said between my teeth.

He sighed deeply and stood up pulling me up with him. I ran to my phone that was in my coat pocket and grabbed it before it could hit the last ring. "Hello...?" I heard Rashon mumbled party popper under his breath, but I just rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir, and when do I start my shift again? I forgot." .............

"okay sir thank you." I ended the call and threw it back on my jean jacket.

"Now where we're we?" Rashon said biting his lip and standing up. "Ermm, Rashon? To be honest, I'm not really not in the mood anymore." I said looking down and playing with my fingers.

I walked to my clothes and put them on except for my shirt. Not any reason, I just didn't feel like it. "So, we're not doing anything anymore?"

"Nope." I said popping the "p" "I'm just not in the mood, plus I have work tomorrow morning."

"I'll watch Ema if you'd like?" A smile creeped on his face.

"Thank you a lot Rashon. You've done so much for me and ema. Ill play you once I get my paycheck." I said to rashon.

He walked toward me and whispered in my ear. "No Taylor. Your already paying me if you know what I mean." it sent shocks through my body. I just nodded my head and smirked at his response like I known what he meant, but to be honest I didn't.

We stood there in awkward silence before Rashon started to speak up. "So... What time would you want me to be here tomorrow?" "Oh around seven thirty would be fine."

He grabbed his coat off the couch and walked to the door. "See you later?" He said looking back at me.

I started to rock my body back and fourth. "Yeah see you later." And he left.

(Harry's POV)

I stood there silent remembering what happen tonight and especially the words me and Taylor exchange to each other. It still hurts my heart to remember what she said to me.