C33

C33

(Harry's POV)

Me and the boys just got off the plane and are being escorted to a closed area until the cat comes to pick us up.

I hate planes ... I really do. They scare me to death. And even though I rode one more that 100 times, the fright never gets old. "So when's the show?" Niall says after taking a bit of this big subway sandwich he bought after we landed.

"Tomorrow or the next day? I'm not sure yet." I tell Niall. He just shakes his head and goes back to eating his sandwich.

I feel my phone buzz .... A text message.

Morgan: did you land yet?

Me: yeah baby we landed about 10min ago.

I locked my phone and leaned back into that uncomftable chair. This whole morning till right now, my mind has only been on one thing ....

Taylor.

"Guys, I'm going to go see Taylor today wanna join?" They all give me a "I know something you don't" look. "Okay... Guys. What are y'all not telling me?"

They just look away from me and do something else like check their phone or play with their fingers. "I'm waiting ...." I say more impatiently .....

"Nothing Hazza, just let it go." Lou assures me. "You know I'm going to keep bugging you guys until you tell me right?" I run out my chair and run over to Louis. I keep poking his arm.

"Louis . Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis."

I keep saying since I can see it's making him angry. I say it one more time... "Louis .."

"What!!?" Got it.

"Tell me..." I whine and give my puppy eyes. I hear Louis groan. "Fine .... Tay-" Louis was caught off by our driver entering the room.

"Are you boys ready?" He say. We all get up, grab our bags and follow him out to the black van outside waiting for us.

It was hard to annoy Louis in the car becuase he was behind me on the far left and he had his earphones in so I knew I wasn't gonna get him to say it ... Atleast not right now.

The car finally stops at the hotel were staying at.The boys hop out the car but I stay in the car. I hop into the front passenger seat while the driver looks at me like "what the fuck" I lock the doors for the boys can't get back in.

"can't you drive me somewhere?" I ask the driver very pioletly.

"This is my final destination sir." He says trying to open the doors. I pull my wallet out and take a hundred dollar bill out and hand it too him.

"that'll be 200 if you do what I say." The driver cuts the car back on ...

"what are you doing Harry!?" I hear Liam yell through the other side of the window. I roll it down slightly for it isn't enough for him to stick his hand in and open the door.

"I'm going to see Taylor." I roll the window all the way up while Liam keeps banging on it and shouting different things. But I really didn't care at this point, I wanted to see my daughter.

The driver started to drive away from the hotel and at the red light he stopped. "Where too Mr. Styles?"

"27 Oakland Road." and yes, I do remember her address.