Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up when the stewardess came to tell me that we landed. I slept for a really long time. It felt good to actually get some sleep for a change. I didn’t dream of anything. It was just total blackness and fog. Nothing came out of it, I didn’t go in it. It was good that I finally didn’t have a dream. I wondered how they would react to the note. I bet they wouldn’t really come after me if it was to save their lives. I got my stuff and left the airplane. I dumped out the food in my bag and got some actual food from MacDonald’s. I got a cab and told him to drive out of town till I say stop. We drove for 2 hours. There was only one more hour till I can get to where I want. After I paid that taxi driver and he left I ran. Fast. The wonders of being a vampire. I ran for at least 20 minutes. I stopped when I saw the camp. It was completely burnt down. I fell to my knees and began to scream. I let everything out. I cried of sadness, madness, hate, love, fear, bravery, and everything else. I didn’t know what to do. I heard someone come up to me. I looked up and it was Noah. He was translucent. I got up to hug him, but all I fell through him. He turned. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He disappeared. I began to cry. Someone else came up to me.

“Viola?” I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up, to see this time that it was an actual person. It was Lieutenant Kurt. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I got up and it took everything I can to salute him. “At ease N360.” He hugged me and I began to cry even harder.

“Lieutenant-” I began to say but he cut me off.

“Please call me Kurt.” He said with a smile.

“Ok. Kurt. I don’t know what to do. I need to go and kill the wolfie leader before it’s too late. I need help. I need to find out where they are.” I said as I dried my tears. He handed me something. I looked at it. It was an address. It was the wolfies camp. I hugged the lieutenant. “Thank you!” I said as I picked up my stuff. It was only 3 miles to the right. I began to run. I was running and the wind was drying my tears. 30 minutes later I got to their camp. I saw that the gate was full of wolfie soldiers. I crouched down and examined how to get in. I saw that there was a back door that was pretty small, but big enough to let me go through. I tiptoed through the long grass. Wow someone needs to mow the grass it was a clear foot over my head. I stepped on a twig. I quickly crouched down and held my breath. I waited for about 5 minutes. I got up and began to move again. I reached the gate. I opened it and crawled through. I dusted my self off and put down my bag. I took the remaining weapons from my camp. I put the gun in my belt. I put the knife in my high top converse. Thank god that it has a sheath. I put the extra magazine of bullets down my bra. I put the back up knife in my other sock. And my favorite, I took out the samurai knife and tied it around my waist. I put on my ski cap and ran through the court yard. I stopped when I found a door that read: “ROOM OF THE LEADER. OUT OF BOUNDS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.” I opened the door a crack and saw the leader sitting down. I took out the gun and crashed through the door.

“FREEZE!” I said with the gun pointing at him. He laughed.

“Ah. Ms. Viola Johnson, we’ve been expecting you.” He said with an evil smile on his face. I shot him in the foot. He let out a scream of pain. He took out the bullet and I saw as his wound closed up. I stood up and came at me. I shot him 3 times in the chest. He stopped and took the bullets out. I heard someone kick open the door. It was Noah, Asha, Saru, Tina and Max.

“What the hell you guys?! I told you not to come after me!!” I said.

“I don’t care! I love you too much!” Noah said. Before he could run up and kiss me I felt something go through my stomach. I looked down and it was a spear.

“VIOLA!” Screamed Noah. I heard the leader run out. Max took out the spear and I fell into Noah’s arms. He was crying. He kneeled down and kissed me.

“Noah, Max, Asha, Saru and Tina. I love you guys with all my heart.” I heard them cry. I took my last breath and I died. My spirit came out of my body and I saw them all hugging me. I heard Noah screaming at me to come back. A small tear rolled down my cheek. Max took off the necklace and hugged it while tears where rolling down his cheeks. Asha was crying into Max’s shoulder. Tina began to cry and sob uncontrollably into Saru. Saru cried and kissed Tina’s head as he did. Noah hugged my dead body and cried rocking me back and forth. I heard him whispering no. He kept whispering that a hundred times as my body floated up. Before I was gone for good, I heard Noah scream. I came up and saw god. He looked at me. I nodded and he nodded back. I walked into the gates of heaven and sat down. I was finished. I died and now I’m in heaven. I’m done.